Syncing the controller is a nightmare.

#21MusuoJoePosted 8/18/2014 3:10:57 PM
If he is still posting on this then he does not own a Xbox One,to many options that could have fixed this problem already...
---
>The World Is Yours< *Al Pacino*
#22Foxx3k(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 3:46:07 PM
MusuoJoe posted...
If he is still posting on this then he does not own a Xbox One,to many options that could have fixed this problem already...

None of these 'fixes' have worked for me.

I can plug it in with no battery and it still just acts like it's syncing.

Like I said, the only way to get it to work is to do a hard-power down and turn it back on manually. Then my controller will work.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#23MusuoJoePosted 8/18/2014 3:50:07 PM
Foxx3k posted...
MusuoJoe posted...

None of these 'fixes' have worked for me.

I can plug it in with no battery and it still just acts like it's syncing.

Like I said, the only way to get it to work is to do a hard-power down and turn it back on manually. Then my controller will work.

Yes, and the 3rd post I made was call Microsoft, it's obviously a bad controller I think they will replace it.. Good luck.
---
>The World Is Yours< *Al Pacino*
#24zmousePosted 8/18/2014 3:54:14 PM
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/connect-a-wireless-controller

Also update your controllers firmware with USB, might help.
#25SithrixPosted 8/18/2014 4:33:54 PM
I've been having the exact same problem TC.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_one_support/f/4677/t/1804192.aspx

According to the follow up posters in the forum topic above an update may have addressed the issue. I can't confirm that yet though. Btw, I was having the problem with multiple controllers.
---
People. What a bunch of bastards.
#26NintendoKnight9Posted 8/19/2014 12:46:25 AM
This is a pretty wide spread problem. Just call MS for any assistance you might need.
---
Viva Mexico!!
#27SithrixPosted 8/19/2014 8:51:14 PM
So far I have not had any controller issues since the Aug. 18 update. Here's hoping they got it all sorted.
---
People. What a bunch of bastards.
#28boolzeroPosted 8/19/2014 9:09:04 PM
Have you patched/updated the controllers yet? Maybe that will help...
---
Death is a dish best served with gravy...
#29VIC10U5Posted 8/19/2014 9:10:03 PM
Had an issue with right bumper not working on my day one controller. Sent it in and got another controller back that wouldn't sync. Called again and sent that one in. We tried everything, even making sure the headset was plugged in while using a USB to update the controller. The controller would work when wired but would not sync wireless. Waiting to get my controller back now.
#30Foxx3k(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2014 4:27:09 AM
Sithrix posted...
So far I have not had any controller issues since the Aug. 18 update. Here's hoping they got it all sorted.

I've only used my Xbox One once since the update. It worked that one time, but it was also coming off of a hard-reboot (because of the update). I'm hoping that something miraculous fixed the controller in the update... Hmm.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]