What's so bad about Call of Duty: Ghosts? The game is fun.

#31JuttooPosted 8/18/2014 7:43:57 AM
Ghosts was the first CoD since World at War that I didn't prestige. I don't think I even hit max level in ghosts, whereas every other CoD I typically prestige 5 to 6 times with the occasional max prestige (MW1, MW2).

Ghosts just felt very blah to me. Can't think of a single map that I actually enjoyed (of the on-disc ones, didn't bother with map packs because I was done with the game by the time the first was released). Like an earlier poster said, a lot of the maps were just large with no flow. I'm OK with large maps, and even enjoy them. But a lot of Ghosts' maps just seem to have random space thrown in with no thought given to how players would use that space.

I was OK with the killstreaks, in fact juggernaut maniac is easily one of my favorite CoD killstreaks. But everything else in the game was just same old same old.

But yeah, for me, I didn't like the maps, nothing unique about the gameplay, and I was having more fun with other shooters this year (Battlefield and titanfall).
#32AWarAmp84Posted 8/18/2014 8:19:29 AM
I have nothing against COD and it's community but it's just not fun for me. Even in my COD prime(MW2-MW3) when I was able to dominate almost every lobby I played in, it still wasn't very fun. IMO it's just way to mind numbing.
---
Not taking Gamefaqs seriously since 2004. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#33nickr2d2Posted 8/18/2014 8:27:54 AM
I've always been a fan of the campaigns, but the horrible hit detection and lag, alongside work the bad matchmaking that doesn't prioritize connection, is why I don't like cod multiplayer.

That's why I switched to battlefield around the middle of battlefield 3's lifespan.
---
Monocle monocle tophat monocle