Witchter 3 downgraded

#31wrettcaughnPosted 8/18/2014 3:16:53 AM
2 notes:

- no dev is quoted as saying anything at all that would suggest the PS4 is being held back by the XB1...

- article's grammar and conclusion suggest poor skill and clickbait "journalism".
---
GT: wrettcaughn
#32leelee3105Posted 8/18/2014 3:18:17 AM
wrettcaughn posted...
2 notes:

- no dev is quoted as saying anything at all that would suggest the PS4 is being held back by the XB1...

- article's grammar and conclusion suggest poor skill and clickbait "journalism".

#3 the only time i see anyone talk about this game is when they are saying its going to be better on playstation i dont think anyone ever cares about it. looks to be a lebron status flop
---
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online/games>>resolution
#33MusuoJoePosted 8/18/2014 3:22:17 AM
I think the game is going to be just fine as is. Going to look and play well on both systems.. Huge open world RPG is just what I need..
---
>The World Is Yours< *Al Pacino*
#34Juzten76Posted 8/18/2014 3:56:26 AM
Great! Now the PS4 and X1 are being held back by PC. I knew it was only a matter of time. The weak ass PC better keep up.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#352ndAtomiskPosted 8/18/2014 4:47:39 AM
Will get this game no matter what.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
http://abload.de/img/zeronailed4xz8o.gif
#36LorneMaIvoPosted 8/18/2014 5:19:28 AM
Yakashi posted...
They've made their bed and have to lie in it now. Ever so slightly inferior hardware is something they're going to have to work with for the next several years.

lol "slightly". This is the new buzzword from Xbox One fanboys now. It used to be, "Well, we aren't engineers, we don't know which is more powerful. Oh it's all numbers, none of it will mean anything in the real world."

But now the multiplats are massively better on PS4 (2.25X the resolution in some cases IS a massive difference), it's "Well, who cares, it's just slightly more powerful!"
#37chaos_1152Posted 8/18/2014 5:26:15 AM
LorneMaIvo posted...
Yakashi posted...
They've made their bed and have to lie in it now. Ever so slightly inferior hardware is something they're going to have to work with for the next several years.

lol "slightly". This is the new buzzword from Xbox One fanboys now. It used to be, "Well, we aren't engineers, we don't know which is more powerful. Oh it's all numbers, none of it will mean anything in the real world."

But now the multiplats are massively better on PS4 (2.25X the resolution in some cases IS a massive difference), it's "Well, who cares, it's just slightly more powerful!"
add the one "who cares go to pc if you care about graphics that much" i see this one allot from allot of Xbox One fanboys.
#38Juzten76Posted 8/18/2014 5:36:41 AM
LorneMaIvo posted...
Yakashi posted...

So massively better you need a website to tell you the differences. Get real. The multiplats are practically identical now. Fight on console warrior...... Fight on! Lol!
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#39Matt_256Posted 8/18/2014 5:40:51 AM
LorneMaIvo posted...
Yakashi posted...

"massively"? I haven't seen any multi-plats that look "massively" better on the PS4. I'm not saying it can't be done but from what we've seen side by side so far the difference is minimal at best, even with the resolution discrepancies it's not that big of a difference yet.

Maybe in the future when developers take advantage of the PS4's hardware more you'll see it but I'm betting we'll only see the difference in PS4 exclusives. Multi-plats will always probably look similar. Yes, the PS4 may have the slight edge but nothing really notable. PS4 users are acting like the Xbox One versions look like N64 titles in comparison and it's just not the case.
#40josh924Posted 8/18/2014 5:46:16 AM
a687947 posted...
Greaphical

lol

---
Only an idiot would regularly post on a board that is dedicated to a console that they don't plan on owning.