The most incredible and exclusive Xbox One video game console in existance

#1Xenon2MBPosted 8/18/2014 4:42:11 AM(edited)
Leading up to this year's 2014 FIFA World Cup, EA Sports held a very special promotion to tie in with the release of FIFA 14 on the Xbox One. People had to predict the results of World Cup matches, with winners being selected at random from those guessing correctly. Various prizes were on offer, but on day 14 of the competition the most exciting prize of all was up for grabs. Four lucky winners were selected to receive an amazing EA Sports FC Exclusive Chrome Xbox One video game console, controller, and physical copy of FIFA 14. Here's some images:

http://i.imgur.com/Ja6MYRL.jpg

http://web-vassets.ea.com/Assets/Resources/EASO/Image/FWC_BracketChallenge_Prizes_Detail_BrandedXbox.png?cb=2014-05-28T15:13:06+0000

http://i.imglol.de/BfVTX6WCYAAdC2n-largeuoi0gn.jpg

I adore this design, it looks fantastic from every angle, and just love the shininess. What do others think of this design, and does anyone think there's any possibility at all that a chrome limited edition Xbox One, but perhaps minus the EA Sports branding, could be released in the near future? I would immediately pre-order such a limited edition Xbox One console the day it was announced, especially if it came with a 1TB internal hard disk drive.
---
The Gold Limited Edition Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Nintendo 3DS XL is the DEFINITIVE version of the GREATEST dedicated handheld games console ever!
#2kayoticdreamzPosted 8/18/2014 4:28:00 AM
soccer is terrible.
#3Xenon2MB(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 4:31:02 AM
kayoticdreamz posted...
soccer is terrible.

I don't care about soccer, it's this exclusive chrome Xbox One console and controller that I'm interested in. If it was released as a limited edition design in the future, it would likely be minus the soccer related branding, and be packed in with another game, or no game at all. If there's any possibility at all that this will be released, then I would gladly wait for it, as it's by far my favourite Xbox One console to date, but if not I may just get the standard black. None of the limited editions that have been announced so far have I liked enough to buy, unfortunately.
---
The Gold Limited Edition Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Nintendo 3DS XL is the DEFINITIVE version of the GREATEST dedicated handheld games console ever!
#4MusuoJoePosted 8/18/2014 4:34:09 AM
I thought it looked really nice but just a to shiny, I would be afraid of scratching it.. The polished chrome look is tight tho..
---
>The World Is Yours< *Al Pacino*
#5leelee3105Posted 8/18/2014 4:34:27 AM
kayoticdreamz posted...
soccer is terrible.

how does it feel to disagree with the majority of the world? i bet you feel super trendy! starbucks, macbook pro, Prius....am i on the right track?
---
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online/games>>resolution
#6SxmfctPosted 8/18/2014 4:47:04 AM
kayoticdreamz posted...
soccer is terrible.

Soccer is an awful name, football is much more fitting due to the fact it's a ball that is moved around a field with your feet
---
sigless user logic
#7Xenon2MB(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 4:52:00 AM
MusuoJoe posted...
I thought it looked really nice but just a to shiny, I would be afraid of scratching it.. The polished chrome look is tight tho..

Shiny>glossy any day of the week.
---
#8killerbasaPosted 8/18/2014 4:54:58 AM
Must have! Chrome!!!
#9Xenon2MB(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 5:10:44 AM(edited)
killerbasa posted...
Must have! Chrome!!!

It's amazing isn't it? Once someone has seen this exclusive chrome Xbox One console and that controller, I can't imagine why they'd want anything else, or why Microsoft wouldn't release this as a limited edition in the future. In the meantime, I guess I will have to check eBay and Amazon every day in the hope that one of these comes up for sale, preferably in a brand new condition.
---
#10shoji_joPosted 8/18/2014 5:13:01 AM
Not a fan of chrome consoles, to me they are as tacky as the see through ones.
I would have preferred the personalised ones Ibra gave to his team mates.