The most incredible and exclusive Xbox One video game console in existance

#11kennyynnooPosted 8/18/2014 5:16:46 AM
I think I'd get annoyed with chrome, always catches your eye when you don't want it to, finger prints and you know there is black under the chrome controller and it will look bad when it starts chipping away. Not to mention my son would constantly turn on that console.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#12Xenon2MB(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 5:20:52 AM
shoji_jo posted...
Not a fan of chrome consoles, to me they are as tacky as the see through ones.
I would have preferred the personalised ones Ibra gave to his team mates.

Any pics of those? I'm intrigued...
---
The Gold Limited Edition Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Nintendo 3DS XL is the DEFINITIVE version of the GREATEST dedicated handheld games console ever!
#13ShELbY_GT500Posted 8/18/2014 5:25:01 AM
Shut up and take my money! Seriously how do I get one lol?

I'm not really one to go for design consoles like this nor have I ever had one but this I'd give my left nut for.
---
PSN: iznutz355
XBL: iznutz355
#14Xenon2MB(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 5:38:53 AM(edited)
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
Shut up and take my money! Seriously how do I get one lol?

I'm not really one to go for design consoles like this nor have I ever had one but this I'd give my left nut for.

Yeah same, only a handful of these were ever made, and then were given away to people who entered and won a competition. It's such a shame, as it's easily the best Xbox One design ever. Hopefully they will release it in the future as a limited edition to the general public, just like they have done with that white developer's Xbox One that was given free to Microsoft employees.
---
The Gold Limited Edition Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Nintendo 3DS XL is the DEFINITIVE version of the GREATEST dedicated handheld games console ever!
#15RuinerEraserPosted 8/18/2014 5:35:47 AM
1) FIFA 14 is a really fun game and I do not care about football or soccer one bit as far as the real sport is concerned.

2) Wow that is a slick looking console.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#16Falcon_LoverXxxPosted 8/18/2014 5:51:21 AM
wen i lok at fifa i cri evritieeeeeeeeeeeem
#17Xenon2MB(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 6:03:49 AM(edited)
The Canadian rapper Drake even has his own super exclusive personalized version of the Chrome Xbox One Console, what's known as the oVo Edition. Check out this bigger image:

http://dualpixels.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/ovo-xbox-one.jpg
---
#18AP30KPosted 8/18/2014 6:19:20 AM
leelee3105 posted...
kayoticdreamz posted...
soccer is terrible.

how does it feel to disagree with the majority of the world? i bet you feel super trendy! starbucks, macbook pro, Prius....am i on the right track?

This makes no sense. I work 55hrs a week at a hard labor job and have never set foot in Starbucks, would never drive a Prius, and Mac sucks. With all that, I can confirm, Soccer, does indeed suck.
#19kyncaniPosted 8/18/2014 7:39:42 AM
So apparently no one has any problem with an EA branded Xbox One -.-
#20Xenon2MB(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 8:22:09 AM(edited)
kyncani posted...
So apparently no one has any problem with an EA branded Xbox One -.-

Microsoft could always release a limited edition chrome Xbox One without the EA branding. I just wish they'd announce one and soon, as I'd love an Xbox One, but I'm not getting one until the right limited edition bundle comes along.
---