Which character will you start out with tomorrow?

#21BigLongDownerPosted 8/18/2014 11:13:15 AM
cheezedadada posted...
I am going to probably jump in with the Crusader class. I actually have a few high level character saves, but I want to start fresh. No imports.

Crusader as well! And I'm importing my 5 lvl 60s over. I'm going to put my strength hellfire ring on my Crusader.

Gt in sig.
---
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
#22leelee3105(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 11:14:33 AM
Dinglesteed posted...
leelee3105 posted...
Dinglesteed posted...
Laylow12 posted...
What should I make? I've never played before but I did play World of Warcraft from 2003-2007. I was everything in at game because I was addicted, Lol!

Barbs are the most manly of the bunch, but every class in the game is pretty boring after a while. Game doesn't have enough substance to hold my attention at least. I am a big WoW player too.

I can't argue with you. It does lack substance. But I played the PC version for 500 hours. Crack lacks substance too i hear

I wasn't really trying to start a fight. I played the PC version for about 100 hours before I got bored. Got my money's worth for sure - especially since I got it free with the WoW promotion thing. D2 had a lot more substance and depth that makes me still play it occasionally to this day - but that's for another topic :D

Hey bro, no one is fighting lol. I know how being on this board can put you on edge though
---
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online/games>>resolution
#23cheezedadadaPosted 8/18/2014 11:27:56 AM
BigLongDowner posted...
cheezedadada posted...
I am going to probably jump in with the Crusader class. I actually have a few high level character saves, but I want to start fresh. No imports.

Crusader as well! And I'm importing my 5 lvl 60s over. I'm going to put my strength hellfire ring on my Crusader.

Gt in sig.

Ill see you on tomorrow!

I didn't expect to be this excited to play Diablo 3 again, but I am.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4, etc. I now hate the word "salt" because of Gamefaqs.
#24liquidblue4Posted 8/18/2014 11:30:38 AM
Drofrehterv2 posted...
I plan on finishing the story with my barbarian and getting to 70 before starting Crusader.

this
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
#25realyoshdawgPosted 8/18/2014 11:31:17 AM
No clue what I'll pick, it will be my first Diablo experience. Can't wait to play!
#26BrusselsAffairPosted 8/18/2014 12:00:35 PM
ComradeRyan posted...
Crusader. I have Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition pre-ordered for the PS4. I am looking forward to playing the original game, and the Reaper of Souls expansion pack for the first time.

Why do you constantly talk like a robot?
---
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet"
#27SigmaLongshotPosted 8/18/2014 12:04:20 PM
I've been playing casually since Thursday, I mained Monk last gen but chose Crusader this time. Trying to hold back so my best mate getting his tomorrow isn't left behind so I'm only lvl 15.

Gamer tag in signature!
---
XB1/XB360/Wii U: TotoMimo
Old PS3/PSVita: SigmaLongshot (Stay tuned for PS4 tag!)
#28ComradeRyanPosted 8/18/2014 2:38:22 PM
Players who link their XBL and/or PSN account with their Battle.net account will receive The Signet Ring of the Blizzard.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/15058023/pick-your-platform-keep-your-save-8-5-2014
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#29duericPosted 8/18/2014 2:41:37 PM
WD to get to 70 and finish the 5th Act. Then gunna level up a Crusader in Adventure mode.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#30leelee3105(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2014 12:26:39 AM
BUMPSKI who is already on the grind?
---
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online/games>>resolution