FEZ 2 is NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN: Is Phil Fish the worst persin in the inudustry?

#11Robin_MaskPosted 8/18/2014 6:59:49 AM
RuinerEraser posted...
Can you blame him? His core auidence are little self entitled snot rags like all of you here on Gamefaqs. The majority of gamers are the most unappreciative people on the planet. He made his money off you idiots.

You clearly have no idea who he is.

"Indie Game: The Movie" gave us a very explicit look at the guys who made "Super Meat Boy", "Braid" and "Fez" and wow, at least one of the Meat Boy guys and Braid were stable, but I can't say the same for the other Meat Boy guy and the Fez douche.
---
KI: Fulgore/Orchid, USFIV: Bison/Evil Ryu/Makoto
#12RuinerEraserPosted 8/18/2014 7:03:04 AM(edited)
Robin_Mask posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
Can you blame him? His core auidence are little self entitled snot rags like all of you here on Gamefaqs. The majority of gamers are the most unappreciative people on the planet. He made his money off you idiots.

"Indie Game: The Movie" gave us a very explicit look at the guys who made "Super Meat Boy", "Braid" and "Fez" and wow, at least one of the Meat Boy guys and Braid were stable, but I can't say the same for the other Meat Boy guy and the Fez douche.

Haha you're asking people who create worlds and art to be super PR guys as well? Must be that entitlment you are knee deep in. You create something that sells millions using a computer language and then talk to me about how social you are.

The only right you have is to play the game and either like it or don't.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#13Mr_KillstreakPosted 8/18/2014 7:02:47 AM
Never heard of him nor have I played fez so he can blow me.
#14zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 7:06:12 AM
RuinerEraser posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
RuinerEraser posted...

Haha you're asking people who create worlds and art to be super PR guys as well? Must be that entitlment you are knee deep in. You create something that sells millions using a computer language and then talk to me about how social you are.

So you are wanting us gamers to appreciate Phil Fish after he specifically said, "NUKE ALL GAMERS"?

No Phil Fish is scum. Even more than EA.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#15Robin_MaskPosted 8/18/2014 7:06:46 AM
RuinerEraser posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
RuinerEraser posted...

Entitlement? You're just attacking for no reason.

The guy has some problems and it's obvious. He was getting super pissed and cursing in public because his own demo crashed at PAX for example. Have you even seen the movie?

I know he said something about Japanese developers. I may not even like the stuff like from Nintendo or Square-Enix anymore, but I don't go around bashing them either.
---
#16RuinerEraserPosted 8/18/2014 7:11:18 AM
Robin_Mask posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
RuinerEraser posted...

The guy has some problems and it's obvious. He was getting super pissed and cursing in public because his own demo crashed at PAX for example. Have you even seen the movie?

I know he said something about Japanese developers. I may not even like the stuff like from Nintendo or Square-Enix anymore, but I don't go around bashing them either.

Seen the movie, I love the guy. He has actual emotions. He's not some plastic PR rep for a company with pre programmed answers to questions. The guy slams gamers...big deal? Gamers make death threats to devs every single day. The gaming community is probably the worst group of people to create for.

I'm sorry if the developer of a video game offends you.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#17Robin_MaskPosted 8/18/2014 7:12:55 AM
RuinerEraser posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
RuinerEraser posted...

Seen the movie, I love the guy. He has actual emotions. He's not some plastic PR rep for a company with pre programmed answers to questions. The guy slams gamers...big deal? Gamers make death threats to devs every single day. The gaming community is probably the worst group of people to create for.

I'm sorry if the developer of a video game offends you.

Says the guy who is defending him over any criticism.
---
#18MrImpatient35Posted 8/18/2014 7:12:58 AM
I think he's the funniest lol. That guy kills me. "Shut the f*** up about Fez 2" lmao.
---
HIIT or Tabata is necessary for me
#19zerosignal316Posted 8/18/2014 7:43:58 AM
*person
---
XBL Gamertag: ZeroSignal316
#20TenzhiPosted 8/18/2014 8:40:12 AM
A game I didn't care about won't have a sequel I'd equally ignore? Yes, for that this guy I'm unfamiliar with is just awful...
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.