FEZ 2 is NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN: Is Phil Fish the worst persin in the inudustry?

#41mattglosbcfcPosted 8/20/2014 10:29:25 AM
The guy doesnt help himself.

I actually liked him after watching the movie, so since then followed him on Twitter, and he acts like a total moron.

He clearly has issues. He goes through a predictable pattern. He will get in a pissy over any type of criticism, decide he hates the world and everybody in it, especially gamers, and announce he's leaving twitter then proceed to private his account. Then a few months later he will be back, tweet abit, then then decide to go on some hate filled rant, he will get stick back (which he cant take) so he will label us all under the same brush, insulting us and announce he is leaving again cus he cant take the criticism.

Guy really is a ####.
#42scoobydoobydontPosted 8/20/2014 10:35:30 AM
It's weird seeing people like anyone from the indie movie because of the indie movie. I thought all 4 of those guys were pretentious balls of anger that needed medication. Even Blow, the calmest guy--he seemed unhinged in that "quiet type" that the neighbors "never suspected" kinda way. My negative opinion of all indies by extension was a result of disliking everyone in that movie. I couldn't be paid any amount of money to spend time with them, they seem like every negative gamer stereotype mashed together.

Oh well opinions.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#43-FryShakeWad-Posted 8/20/2014 10:38:34 AM
Does Phil Fish have sticks? Because if he did he would be...
---
The spirit of The Ultimate Warrior will run forever! - James Brian Hellwig (R.I.P)
XBL: FryShakeWad PSN: fryshakewad
#44KipbondurPosted 8/20/2014 10:50:29 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
It's weird seeing people like anyone from the indie movie because of the indie movie. I thought all 4 of those guys were pretentious balls of anger that needed medication. Even Blow, the calmest guy--he seemed unhinged in that "quiet type" that the neighbors "never suspected" kinda way. My negative opinion of all indies by extension was a result of disliking everyone in that movie. I couldn't be paid any amount of money to spend time with them, they seem like every negative gamer stereotype mashed together.

Oh well opinions.

The only one I really liked was Edmund. He seemed like the most stable, and I got that vibe from Blow too.
---
GT: Kip Bondur
#45Run_2_the_HillsPosted 8/20/2014 10:56:35 AM
if he doesnt want to make the game oh well, tons of other games to play. never played fez.
#46IceHuskyPosted 8/20/2014 11:54:36 AM
-FryShakeWad- posted...

Phil 'Fish Sticks'?
---
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/icewolf
I miss you Dad: 1943 - 2004
#47scoobydoobydontPosted 8/20/2014 11:58:54 AM
-FryShakeWad- posted...

He definitely likes fish sticks in his mouth, that's all I'm saying.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#48-3703Posted 8/20/2014 7:37:15 PM
yeah he seems like a **** bloke
#49Magallanes2005Posted 8/24/2014 5:03:25 AM
Ahem... Phil Fish canceled FEZ 2 A ***** YEAR AGO!.

http://www.theverge.com/2013/7/27/4563738/fez-ii-abruptly-canceled-after-developer-phil-fish-explodes-in-rage

This guy has a lot of issues.

My bet, he will self buy Fez as a different name then he will cancel it.
#50mjc0961Posted 8/24/2014 5:08:01 AM
RuinerEraser posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
Can you blame him? His core auidence are little self entitled snot rags like all of you here on Gamefaqs. The majority of gamers are the most unappreciative people on the planet. He made his money off you idiots.

You clearly have no idea who he is.

"Indie Game: The Movie" gave us a very explicit look at the guys who made "Super Meat Boy", "Braid" and "Fez" and wow, at least one of the Meat Boy guys and Braid were stable, but I can't say the same for the other Meat Boy guy and the Fez douche.

Haha you're asking people who create worlds and art to be super PR guys as well? Must be that entitlment you are knee deep in. You create something that sells millions using a computer language and then talk to me about how social you are.

The only right you have is to play the game and either like it or don't.

Nobody expects Phil Fish to be a super PR guy. Just to not tell journalists to kill thesmelves and constantly s*** talk customers on twitter. In other words, just stop being a dick.
---
AnthonM2 posted...
BTW I don't see The Last of Us as a western game because many asians worked with Naughty Dog on the game