How do you use smart glass xbox one to buy and dl games

#11shads3055(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 1:35:37 PM
My app doesn't work. Not showing up. I am away on vacation and wish it would work would be so sweet to dl a game or two while away for the long week. I tired to uninstall and re install. No store showing to dl games.
#12ToyMachin3Posted 8/18/2014 1:47:12 PM
I just updated my smartglass app (Google Play) and I see the store in the menu now.
---
"Kidnapping is wrong! I'll be careful not to kidnap anyone."
GT: ToxicTurt1e
#13lunaticcorePosted 8/18/2014 1:49:10 PM
Can you explain to me why you even want this feature?

I actually curious, because it seemed pretty pointless when announced, and I am honestly surprised somebody is trying to get help using the feature.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
#14Syn_VengeancePosted 8/18/2014 2:06:47 PM
lunaticcore posted...

I actually curious, because it seemed pretty pointless when announced, and I am honestly surprised somebody is trying to get help using the feature.

Why does he have to explain it too you? He wants it because he wants it, plain and simple. What seems pointless to you, May be pretty cool to other people..

Plus for people who don't use credit cards on their consoles (me for example) can walk into game stop and buy a store code, put the code in using their phone and buy and start the download before they even get back.

For me it would be useful cause my Xbox is in my basement and I'm upstairs during the day with my 1 and 1/2 year old. So I can open smart glass and buy something, start the download without taking my eyes of my kid or having to go down and turn my TV and stuff on. By the time I'm able to go down and play, the game is installed and ready to go.

It's convenient for some of us.
---
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Wolfestein: New Order, Watch_Dogs, Plants vs Zombies, Amazing Spider-Man 2, Counter Strike Source, Left 4 Dead 2
#15shads3055(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 2:28:13 PM
Because it's a cool idea to do a game when I'm not home or something. Have that game ready for dl and possibly installed when I get home.
#16TheeLeehamPosted 8/18/2014 3:00:33 PM
lunaticcore posted...

I'm curious as to why you need this explaining. You have to be unemployed if you cant see the benefit of being at work and being able to tell your xbox to download a game so that when you get home its ready to go.
#17shads3055(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 3:24:32 PM
It works now just needed to update