Reads Blu-Ray's NOT games!!!

#21Mandrew257Posted 8/18/2014 1:52:01 PM
dueric posted...
maciej_908 posted...
I checked whether the disc was defective. Bought a new Titanfall game but the console gave me the same error... but it's all sorted now anyways :)

I brought my Xbox One + all the games back to the store and got a PS4 with WatchDogs and MotoGP 14...

Just wasn't meant to be I suppose...

Didn't see this coming.

Really? I saw it coming.
---
I'm convinced that Grandia 2's soundtrack was created by the hands of God. It's too good.
PSN/NNID: Mandrew257
#22killerbasaPosted 8/18/2014 1:52:53 PM
Hmm idk man. I never had an issue with my 1st One (Kinect) but had an issue when installing NBA 2K on my 2nd (Kinectless). I would get to 50% then it would say disc is damaged/dirty which it wasn't because it was pristine and never left the case or console. However, all my other games on disc installed fine.

It might be the disc. Idk maybe somehow mine got corrupted. I would try a different game disc. Otherwise I don't know.
#23maciej_908(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 1:53:40 PM
Mandrew257 posted...
dueric posted...
maciej_908 posted...
I checked whether the disc was defective. Bought a new Titanfall game but the console gave me the same error... but it's all sorted now anyways :)

I brought my Xbox One + all the games back to the store and got a PS4 with WatchDogs and MotoGP 14...

Didn't see this coming.

Really? I saw it coming.

I know it sounds ridicolous but that's my luck I'm afraid... What was I suppose to do? Get a 3rd one?
#24ILikesCheesePosted 8/18/2014 1:54:16 PM
maciej_908 posted...

You know, I can't stand Microsoft after what they pulled with the Xbox One, but at least my complaints are on point. Silly posts like this are just pointless. Someone finish their homework early and get to use the computer before bedtime?

:D
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#25maciej_908(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 1:58:45 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
maciej_908 posted...

You know, I can't stand Microsoft after what they pulled with the Xbox One, but at least my complaints are on point. Silly posts like this are just pointless. Someone finish their homework early and get to use the computer before bedtime?

:D

Yeah I'm not gonna argue... Though I'd love to see you in my position... Getting two consoles - both that can't read games...
#26youngskillzPosted 8/18/2014 2:24:41 PM
psa: this is how you fail at trolling.
---
Metal Bands -- Remaining Chaos, Ghoulchapel, Walking Across Jupiter, Widek, Deals Death, Mors Principium Est, Cantabile Wind, Fractal Gates, Destinity.
#27glassghost0Posted 8/18/2014 2:34:33 PM
maciej_908 posted...

20: New User (2)
---
http://imgur.com/PvllFT5
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#28wskingwsPosted 8/18/2014 3:14:22 PM
maciej_908 posted...
Mandrew257 posted...
dueric posted...
maciej_908 posted...

Didn't see this coming.

Really? I saw it coming.

I know it sounds ridicolous but that's my luck I'm afraid... What was I suppose to do? Get a 3rd one?

You were suppose to close the topic and move on with your life since the problem is nonexistent now but nope here you are still :)
---
I am the voice of reason.
#29MusuoJoePosted 8/18/2014 3:21:58 PM
And still posting on a console he doesn't even own any more.
---
>The World Is Yours< *Al Pacino*
#30Satchmo25Posted 8/18/2014 3:27:46 PM
maciej_908 posted...

And just like that. The PSN community got a little dimmer and the XBL community that much brighter :)
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
http://i.imgur.com/AUYtAmy.png