How do I get out of this crap preview program?

#1Mason_CainPosted 8/18/2014 11:36:58 AM
Literally nothing works. In the last 48 hours I've managed a 9mb car DL for Forza and one race.

Everything from signing in to launching a game to turning it off just freezes it all up. It's about to go out the window.
---
GT: Ancient Daemon
PSN: Captain_Dusk
#2kidwgmPosted 8/18/2014 11:39:13 AM
Isn't there a support boards for the preview program? Start there. You should of realized that doing a preview program like this could cause hiccups.
---
Currently Playing: Wolfenstien, Lego Marvel Super Heros, FTL iOS and Godus iOS.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#3LooksLikeRainPosted 8/18/2014 11:39:59 AM
Open the preview app and change your enrollment status.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#4aheroafakePosted 8/18/2014 11:41:00 AM(edited)
Xbox Preview Dashboard > Registration > Change Remove > Submit > Voila.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#5liquidblue4Posted 8/18/2014 11:43:14 AM
It's a beta test, not a super happy fun "OMG LOL I GET 2 HAB THE DASHBORD FIRST I WIN!" thing. Problems are expected. You should have known that when you signed up.
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
#6aheroafakePosted 8/18/2014 12:09:47 PM
liquidblue4 posted...
It's a beta test, not a super happy fun "OMG LOL I GET 2 HAB THE DASHBORD FIRST I WIN!" thing. Problems are expected. You should have known that when you signed up.

Yeah I don't understand why people can't realize that.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#7GGooDDPosted 8/18/2014 2:15:19 PM
aheroafake posted...
liquidblue4 posted...

Yeah I don't understand why people can't realize that.

your implying to much
---
I refuse to pay to play online in a non MMO environment on the PC, i paid 2k for my PC, 70 a month for my net, and 80 for a game new, why would i pay for MP?
#8PizzatarianPosted 8/18/2014 2:22:52 PM
liquidblue4 posted...

It's just like those who are complaining that they did not get selected for the 1409 update. Here is just one example: "So iv been with the beta program since day 1 i was picked i never asked to be in the beta but accepted with arms open i have had all the bugs and problems and yet i dont get picked for the 1409 update this feels like a punch in the face." It's unreal how entitled people act.
---
"When you work with your hands, you'll never be rich, but you'll never go hungry." ~ SR3
#9CRASS5000Posted 8/18/2014 2:29:44 PM
You can opt out in the app, but it doesn't get rid of the current update. It just "unenrolls" you from the program; meaning you won't receive any more updates early.
#10lokinineteenPosted 8/18/2014 2:34:26 PM
This is entirely why I ignored the beta preview message when the first wave went out, let others get bricked consoles and kick and scream when that s*** fails.

Go and cry on the Xbox beta forums so they can fix it!