How do I get out of this crap preview program?

#11Syn_VengeancePosted 8/18/2014 2:39:28 PM
Mason_Cain posted...
Literally nothing works. In the last 48 hours I've managed a 9mb car DL for Forza and one race.

Everything from signing in to launching a game to turning it off just freezes it all up. It's about to go out the window.

It happens when you are beta previewing something, I'm part of the preview program and now,my Xbox will not connect to the internet. Yet I'm typing on my tablet from the same router..

Tried everything to fix it and nothing, bad luck is all.
---
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Wolfestein: New Order, Watch_Dogs, Plants vs Zombies, Amazing Spider-Man 2, Counter Strike Source, Left 4 Dead 2
#12Laylow12Posted 8/18/2014 3:09:39 PM
SONY doesn't need to "Beta test" there updates on frustrated fans. They simply release them and they work.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#13Syn_VengeancePosted 8/18/2014 3:13:48 PM
Laylow12 posted...
SONY doesn't need to "Beta test" there updates on frustrated fans. They simply release them and they work.

Shut up pony, nobody asked for your opinion.
---
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Wolfestein: New Order, Watch_Dogs, Plants vs Zombies, Amazing Spider-Man 2, Counter Strike Source, Left 4 Dead 2
#14Jiggy101011Posted 8/18/2014 3:18:50 PM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Laylow12 posted...

Not even 20 posts in and so it begins... again. Ignore Laylow and move on, most of this board already has. He isn't interested in talking about gaming, he just wants to start drama over plastic.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Max Payne 3, The Last Of Us, Assassins Creed IV
#15zmousePosted 8/18/2014 3:58:32 PM
Sounds like you need to hard reset or unplug your console. Kinda joking, does seem to resolve a lot of issues though.
#16staticxtreme5Posted 8/18/2014 4:57:31 PM
Laylow12 posted...

It's OK guys, we all know that Sony doesn't update firmware or improve the UI so of course they don't need a beta test.
#17Syn_VengeancePosted 8/18/2014 5:02:57 PM
Jiggy101011 posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Laylow12 posted...

Not even 20 posts in and so it begins... again. Ignore Laylow and move on, most of this board already has. He isn't interested in talking about gaming, he just wants to start drama over plastic.

Alright fine, Ill ignore him for the sake of the board..
---
#18Mason_Cain(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2014 10:57:09 PM
You expect hiccups not a near bricked console. Am I being "entitled" by expecting my expensive chunk of crap to perform basic functions like playing a game and turning off?
---
GT: Ancient Daemon
PSN: Captain_Dusk
#19kyncaniPosted 8/20/2014 3:04:42 AM
Mason_Cain posted...
You expect hiccups not a near bricked console. Am I being "entitled" by expecting my expensive chunk of crap to perform basic functions like playing a game and turning off?

Yes.

Beta testing is for Xbox One "enthusiasts", who do not mind if things stop working.
If you want your Xbox One to just work, stay out of the beta preview.
#20BadLuckIncPosted 8/20/2014 5:16:46 AM
kyncani posted...
Mason_Cain posted...

Yes.

Beta testing is for Xbox One "enthusiasts", who do not mind if things stop working.
If you want your Xbox One to just work, stay out of the beta preview.

Not sure that "computes" for him =/
---
Xbox One Day 1 Edition! Add me~
Xbox Live: Bad Luck Ink | Party Chat Friendly ~