So I watched Forward unto Dawn the other day.......

#11pblimp360Posted 8/18/2014 1:55:31 PM
I've held off watching it, and I'm a huge Halo fan. I'll definitely give it a watch soon.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#12Forget_Me_LovePosted 8/18/2014 2:04:26 PM
pblimp360 posted...
I've held off watching it, and I'm a huge Halo fan. I'll definitely give it a watch soon.

It's good considering the budget.

dueric posted...
lunaticcore posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
lunaticcore posted...
It drags for awhile. I actually gave up the first time I tried to watch it.

Got better near the end.

It doesnt drag... It's called character development...

Anyway, to the OP: No word on the Halo movie because it got canned a while ago... Was slated for a 2015 release too... :(

It's call terrible actors doing boring character development.

Does a Halo movie really need character development anyway?

Please nobody feed this obvious troll.
---
Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime. Lead me, save me from my solitude. Say you'll want me with you here beside you. Anywhere you go, let me go too.
#13duericPosted 8/18/2014 2:06:32 PM
Forget_Me_Love posted...

So now you're going to pick out every post I make simply because you think you're the first person in the history of Gamefaqs to get caught using an alt?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#14TaffmanGPosted 8/18/2014 2:55:29 PM
I was pleasantly surprised by it.

I was expecting some really poor and cheesy 'TV' movie with bad effects, but it was actually really good and it was cool seeing the weapons/vehicles/enemies in the film.

Worth watching if you're on the fence.
#15WarsuhPosted 8/18/2014 3:19:07 PM
lunaticcore posted...
Warsuh posted...
What halo movie? There is a Halo TV show coming out in 2015 and Halo Nightfall coming with MCC but there isn't a movie coming out.

Halo Nightfall is the TV show.

Halo Nightfall is a digital "series". There is a Halo TV show being made directed by Steven Spielberg coming out in Fall 2015.
#16shawntew9935Posted 8/18/2014 5:16:43 PM
dueric posted...
Forget_Me_Love posted...

So now you're going to pick out every post I make simply because you think you're the first person in the history of Gamefaqs to get caught using an alt?

Who's your alt? Out of curiosity. Also I was very pleased with fud. Like the others said slow at first and I was like where is this going, then the end was fantastic and made the rest make sense.
---
GT SuaveCorpsey
#17Sniper_BrosefPosted 8/18/2014 5:23:39 PM
shawntew9935 posted...
and made the rest make sense

Character development. This guy gets it...
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#18shawntew9935Posted 8/18/2014 5:32:53 PM
It also made a part in Halo 4 make so much more sense, Why Lasky supported and took chiefs side defying his boss.
---
GT SuaveCorpsey
#19RedFive3(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 10:51:49 PM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
lunaticcore posted...
It drags for awhile. I actually gave up the first time I tried to watch it.

Got better near the end.

It doesnt drag... It's called character development...

Anyway, to the OP: No word on the Halo movie because it got canned a while ago... Was slated for a 2015 release too... :(

I remember it getting canned, but I thought I heard it got picked up again. Oh well.
---
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.