Does the Ps4 cater to it's users the way MS does?

#1bgwilly255Posted 8/18/2014 2:03:53 PM
I was wondering this. With the Xbox One they are constantly adding and changing features that the community ask for through polls. The upper managment takes the time to talk to it's users (you can go on Reddit and have a conversation with Major Nelson and he even pulls his rank to fix issues that some people have) and Phil is occasionally there, but not as much as Major. So is the PS4 as community oriented as X1? Or is it more so or less?
---
Disabled Vet. USMC-Sgt 0844.
#2duericPosted 8/18/2014 2:08:15 PM
Honestly, if MS catered to us BEFORE it launched the Xbox One, they'd be as quiet as Sony can be right now.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#3Laylow12Posted 8/18/2014 2:09:45 PM
dueric posted...
Honestly, if MS catered to us BEFORE it launched the Xbox One, they'd be as quiet as Sony can be right now.

/topic

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#4bgwilly255(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 2:12:19 PM
dueric posted...

Well you've got a point there. At least they're listening to us now that there's a head who actually (seems to) care.
---
Disabled Vet. USMC-Sgt 0844.
#5pobbesPosted 8/18/2014 2:12:29 PM
dueric posted...
#6duericPosted 8/18/2014 2:15:11 PM
bgwilly255 posted...
dueric posted...

Well you've got a point there. At least they're listening to us now that there's a head who actually (seems to) care.

Yep. They're trying. Will it be enough short term? We'll see.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#7crucialPosted 8/18/2014 2:28:49 PM
PS4 is a 360 2.0,Sony copied MS on what they did last gen,make a cheap powerful console and liter it with dudebro FPS and western games,charge for online add a boat load of indies and arcade games and it worked like a charm,kudo's to them but now we have 2 consoles that are pretty much the same minus some exclusives,main reason I bought a PS4 was to play different games like Jrpg's and niche titles but all it's getting is dudebro stuff but that is why I have a 360/X1.
---
If you only own one console this gen get some butt med's because its going to get real sore this gen.
#8lunaticcorePosted 8/18/2014 2:38:28 PM
I call B.S. on the trolls. Microsoft has been adding features and rolling out stuff constantly since the 360 launched. They certainly would still be rolling out features even if they launched a Ps4 instead of the Xb1. It's in their DNA.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
#9ghoasePosted 8/18/2014 3:08:54 PM
crucial posted...
PS4 is a 360 2.0,Sony copied MS on what they did last gen,make a cheap powerful console and liter it with dudebro FPS and western games,charge for online add a boat load of indies and arcade games and it worked like a charm,kudo's to them but now we have 2 consoles that are pretty much the same minus some exclusives,main reason I bought a PS4 was to play different games like Jrpg's and niche titles but all it's getting is dudebro stuff but that is why I have a 360/X1.

so Sony who won every generation against microsoft since the xbox was released, has more exclusives, and more first party studios is copying from microsoft who... has virtually no first party studios, lost every generation to all platforms, and has to buy exclusives from 3rd parties because they wont invest into their own dev studios..

that wouldnt make sense..
#10ghoasePosted 8/18/2014 3:10:27 PM
just because the 360 was competition for the playstation last gen doesnt mean the original xbox and xbox one are.. halo made the 360 popular when people caught on to it. If it wasnt for that game sony would have stomped them last gen to instead of barely winning.