Does the Ps4 cater to it's users the way MS does?

#11SonyPonyTonyPosted 8/18/2014 2:14:08 PM
sony gives their users lots of time off to go outside and do other hobbies with PSN maintenance - sometimes up to a month!
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
Forza defined the Car Simulator Genre, it was always the highest selling franchise in the genre by a HUGE margin. - Izraeil
#12duericPosted 8/18/2014 2:15:18 PM
ghoase posted...
just because the 360 was competition for the playstation last gen doesnt mean the original xbox and xbox one are.. halo made the 360 popular when people caught on to it. If it wasnt for that game sony would have stomped them last gen to instead of barely winning.

Both consoles won last gen, bro.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#13Run_2_the_HillsPosted 8/18/2014 2:21:32 PM
bgwilly255 posted...
dueric posted...
Honestly, if MS catered to us BEFORE it launched the Xbox One, they'd be as quiet as Sony can be right now.

Well you've got a point there. At least they're listening to us now that there's a head who actually (seems to) care.

dont fool yourself, they only 'cared' because pre-orders were lacking and sales.
#14quincy2000aPosted 8/18/2014 2:36:19 PM
Cater?

You mean after lying to early adopters about how critical the Kinect was to the X1and telling us the two would not be sold separately and charging $100 for it?

After purposely making the X1 weaker so they could attach the Kinect....then unattaching that same Kinect to at least try and regain some of the power they saId they weren't going to need in the first place?

Yeah, I guess they could be catering to someone...
---
Microsoft Xbox One quote from May 2013 "We purposefully did not target the highest end graphics. We targeted it more as a broad entertainment player."
#15YakashiPosted 8/18/2014 2:39:54 PM
quincy2000a posted...
Cater?

You mean after lying to early adopters about how critical the Kinect was to the X1and telling us the two would not be sold separately and charging $100 for it?

After purposely making the X1 weaker so they could attach the Kinect....then unattaching that same Kinect to at least try and regain some of the power they saId they weren't going to need in the first place?

Are you ever going to get over this? It's getting boring seeing you post the same thing over and over and over and over and over.....

The Kinect is absolutely critical to my X1 usage. Not everyone is like you.
---
Thanks for the response and have a blessed day.
#16bgwilly255(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 3:21:13 PM
Yakashi posted...
quincy2000a posted...
Cater?

Are you ever going to get over this? It's getting boring seeing you post the same thing over and over and over and over and over.....

The Kinect is absolutely critical to my X1 usage. Not everyone is like you.

Nah, I don't think he will. It's pretty bad when you can look at a persons post and instantly know who they are before looking at their name. There are several of "those" people here, him included.

I mean if he hated the X1 so much, you'd think he'd just go buy a PS4
---
Disabled Vet. USMC-Sgt 0844.
#17redeyes6778Posted 8/18/2014 3:22:51 PM
dueric posted...
ghoase posted...
just because the 360 was competition for the playstation last gen doesnt mean the original xbox and xbox one are.. halo made the 360 popular when people caught on to it. If it wasnt for that game sony would have stomped them last gen to instead of barely winning.

Minus out all the replacement 360's due to the 50%+ rrod of the 360, the PS3 outsold the 360
#18shawntew9935Posted 8/18/2014 3:23:23 PM
Notice no one has actually answered the question and just turned it back around. Regardless of the reasons the fact remains that no, Sony has not been nearly as close to the community as MS since the launch of the consoles.
---
GT SuaveCorpsey
#19duericPosted 8/18/2014 3:23:33 PM
redeyes6778 posted...
dueric posted...
ghoase posted...

Minus out all the replacement 360's due to the 50%+ rrod of the 360, the PS3 outsold the 360

That's not what I said.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#20duericPosted 8/18/2014 3:25:14 PM
shawntew9935 posted...
Sony has not been nearly as close to the community as MS since the launch of the consoles.

Why would they have to be?
---