Does the Ps4 cater to it's users the way MS does?

#21zephirrainesPosted 8/18/2014 3:29:39 PM
Meanwhile in reality ps4 owners complain about lack of games, loss of features, Eye2 is a joke, vita is dead, psn is no longer free and down all the time, ps now is overpriced, and they sre still waiting for ps4 features announced at the reveal.

Xbox one gets better and better while ps4 was a downgrade from the ps3.
#22Satchmo25Posted 8/18/2014 3:30:08 PM
dueric posted...
shawntew9935 posted...
Sony has not been nearly as close to the community as MS since the launch of the consoles.

Why would they have to be?

I much prefer a company that takes notice of it's userbase and reacts accordingly. I find this to be far superior across all products I buy.
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
http://i.imgur.com/AUYtAmy.png
#23MrJuice13Posted 8/18/2014 3:30:32 PM
zephirraines posted...
Meanwhile in reality ps4 owners complain about lack of games, loss of features, Eye2 is a joke, vita is dead, psn is no longer free and down all the time, ps now is overpriced, and they sre still waiting for ps4 features announced at the reveal.

You're trying too hard.
---
The power of Macleod!
#24duericPosted 8/18/2014 3:32:56 PM
Satchmo25 posted...
dueric posted...
shawntew9935 posted...
Sony has not been nearly as close to the community as MS since the launch of the consoles.

Why would they have to be?

I much prefer a company that takes notice of it's userbase and reacts accordingly. I find this to be far superior across all products I buy.

But isn't that what Sony did before launching the PS4?

Also, what other products do you buy where there's constant correspondence between the company and you?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#25xacebopPosted 8/18/2014 4:13:01 PM
The upcoming ps4 update will allow customizable ui features to the home screen so yeah they are listening.
#26schmittay87Posted 8/18/2014 4:38:22 PM
zephirraines posted...

X1 owners also complain about lack of games - typical of of the first year of a console release.

Loss of features - both consoles shipped with barebones features in order to release sooner

Eye2 - honestly who cares, only an extreme minority use it including Kinect, unless you're an early adopter of the X1. Some people like it, and going by E3 2013 majority do not.

Vita is dead - development has slowed down but it's not completely dead.

PSN no longer free / always down - true it's no longer free but it's cheaper and offers more than Xbox Live. Also PSN since the PS4 launch has had less downtime then Xbox Live.
#27AP30KPosted 8/18/2014 4:50:00 PM
Console wars are for poor people.
#28bapelvPosted 8/18/2014 4:51:27 PM
what TC on about? Sony still supporting the PS3 while MS in the other hand forgot the 360 even existed.
---
PSN:BapeLV GT:MaliciousRrrr
AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor/16GB/GTX 670
#29mokmuudPosted 8/18/2014 5:02:07 PM
zephirraines posted...

The only ones saying PS4 has a lack of games is Xbox fanboys like you. The PS Eye is just a peripheral that was sold seperately from day one (selling quite well) and was never marketed as some essential device. Both PSN and XBL have had downtime this gen. I've had no real issues with either. PSNow is over priced and nobody claims otherwise. And both systems have features people want or that weren't working up to snuff. Also my Vita works great and I still get free games on it with PS+.
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#30Homie_202Posted 8/18/2014 5:16:47 PM
schmittay87 posted...
zephirraines posted...

X1 owners also complain about lack of games - typical of of the first year of a console release.

Loss of features - both consoles shipped with barebones features in order to release sooner

Eye2 - honestly who cares, only an extreme minority use it including Kinect, unless you're an early adopter of the X1. Some people like it, and going by E3 2013 majority do not.

Vita is dead - development has slowed down but it's not completely dead.

PSN no longer free / always down - true it's no longer free but it's cheaper and offers more than Xbox Live. Also PSN since the PS4 launch has had less downtime then Xbox Live.

All of this. Especially the last part. I am on my ps4 way more then my one yet I have had more time where live is broken then psn. I would easily say for every one hour I have played on my one I have about 10 on my ps4.