Release day shipping from Amazon question

#1MrImpatient35Posted 8/18/2014 3:28:19 PM
I forget the price, but it used to be really cheap. Like $2 or something. Is it still like that? Cause I have Destiny preordered, with release day shipping sellected, and it's something like $8. Has it changed? I haven't bought a game from them in a year.
---
HIIT or Tabata is necessary for me
#2Save_The_WorldPosted 8/18/2014 3:29:14 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...
I forget the price, but it used to be really cheap. Like $2 or something. Is it still like that? Cause I have Destiny preordered, with release day shipping sellected, and it's something like $8. Has it changed? I haven't bought a game from them in a year.

Yeah it's like $5-10
#3duericPosted 8/18/2014 3:29:42 PM
Yeah, man. It hasn't been $2 for a while. They want you to get Prime.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#4MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 3:34:05 PM
dueric posted...

Maaaan f*** that. I'll preorder at Best Buy then.
---
HIIT or Tabata is necessary for me
#5duericPosted 8/18/2014 3:35:37 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...
dueric posted...

Maaaan f*** that. I'll preorder at Best Buy then.

Good call. I never do Amazon anymore. You pay premium shipping and the reality is they ship the game 5 days before launch anyway.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#6Reel_Big_MikePosted 8/18/2014 3:57:04 PM
Release Day Shipping costs a pretty penny unless you have Amazon Prime. But since Amazon Prime is like the best value on the entire internet, you should get it anyway.
---
Note to GFAQs mods: You do an absolutely terrible job at modding trolling. Get better at it and give harsher punishments for it.