Release day shipping from Amazon question

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Release day shipping from Amazon question
11 months ago#1
I forget the price, but it used to be really cheap. Like $2 or something. Is it still like that? Cause I have Destiny preordered, with release day shipping sellected, and it's something like $8. Has it changed? I haven't bought a game from them in a year.
---
HIIT or Tabata is necessary for me
11 months ago#2
MrImpatient35 posted...
I forget the price, but it used to be really cheap. Like $2 or something. Is it still like that? Cause I have Destiny preordered, with release day shipping sellected, and it's something like $8. Has it changed? I haven't bought a game from them in a year.

Yeah it's like $5-10
11 months ago#3
Yeah, man. It hasn't been $2 for a while. They want you to get Prime.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
11 months ago#4
dueric posted...

Maaaan f*** that. I'll preorder at Best Buy then.
---
HIIT or Tabata is necessary for me
11 months ago#5
MrImpatient35 posted...
dueric posted...

Maaaan f*** that. I'll preorder at Best Buy then.

Good call. I never do Amazon anymore. You pay premium shipping and the reality is they ship the game 5 days before launch anyway.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
11 months ago#6
Release Day Shipping costs a pretty penny unless you have Amazon Prime. But since Amazon Prime is like the best value on the entire internet, you should get it anyway.
---
Note to GFAQs mods: You do an absolutely terrible job at modding trolling. Get better at it and give harsher punishments for it.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Release day shipping from Amazon question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived