Two upcoming games that may convince me to buy the Xbox One.

#1nanofazz97Posted 8/18/2014 3:38:16 PM
The Xbox One may not be having the good start that the Xbox 360 had at the beginning of last gen, but that does not mean that the Xbox One is dead. Far from it. I have to say that I have been really impressed with two games that will be available on only the Xbox One, and depending on how they fair out after their release dates, they may convince me to buy the Xbox One.

Sunset Overdrive: This game looks very cool, and the premise is simple. Plus, the humor might be great in this title, too. From the demos I've seen, it looks like a much more diversified Infamous game, mixed with Dead Rising. It's very chromatic with an original art style, and gameplay elements look very fun so far. I'll keep this one in mind.

Quantum Break: I have really been looking into this game recently, and it's so disappointing that Quantum Break will not be available on the PS4. This game looks incredible. I have heard that it is a combination of two excellent games: Max Payne 3 and Alan Wake. So far, the gameplay looks stellar, the visuals are among the best I've seen of all next gen, the sound effects are awesome, and the whole concept of time control is really getting a makeover from all the games in the past that tried to convey time control. I have a good feeling that this game is going to be a huge win for the Xbox One.
#2Drofrehterv2Posted 8/18/2014 4:00:44 PM
Both of them seem like they will be fun. Whatever you decide, just remember to have fun.
#3MusuoJoePosted 8/18/2014 4:03:02 PM
Drofrehterv2 posted...
Both of them seem like they will be fun. Whatever you decide, just remember to have fun.

This and yes Sunset Overdrive looks like it's going to be a blast.. Pre-ordered..
---
>The World Is Yours< *Al Pacino*
#4kennyynnooPosted 8/18/2014 4:05:47 PM
nanofazz97 posted...
The Xbox One may not be having the good start that the Xbox 360 had at the beginning of last gen, but that does not mean that the Xbox One is dead. Far from it. I have to say that I have been really impressed with two games that will be available on only the Xbox One, and depending on how they fair out after their release dates, they may convince me to buy the Xbox One.

Sunset Overdrive: This game looks very cool, and the premise is simple. Plus, the humor might be great in this title, too. From the demos I've seen, it looks like a much more diversified Infamous game, mixed with Dead Rising. It's very chromatic with an original art style, and gameplay elements look very fun so far. I'll keep this one in mind.

Quantum Break: I have really been looking into this game recently, and it's so disappointing that Quantum Break will not be available on the PS4. This game looks incredible. I have heard that it is a combination of two excellent games: Max Payne 3 and Alan Wake. So far, the gameplay looks stellar, the visuals are among the best I've seen of all next gen, the sound effects are awesome, and the whole concept of time control is really getting a makeover from all the games in the past that tried to convey time control. I have a good feeling that this game is going to be a huge win for the Xbox One.

The 360s release year was so so, it just didn't have the ps3 to compete with. The games were forgettable year one, the dash was stripped to with almost nothing. The issue with x1 is simply fanboy wars. Bitter ps3 owners attack x1 because of previous 360 owners attacking them since they sort of have the upper hand in power.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#5nanofazz97(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 4:15:10 PM
MusuoJoe posted...
Drofrehterv2 posted...

This and yes Sunset Overdrive looks like it's going to be a blast.. Pre-ordered..

When looking back at last gen, Infamous was a popular franchise, and still is. But, I just didn't like Infamous too much. I like some things about the games, but I just couldn't get into them like I thought I would.

Within only one demo of Sunset Overdrive, I automatically see tons of qualities and features that Sucker Punch totally missed with the Infamous series. I can see Sunset Overdrive being one of those classic wacky games that I'll talk about ten years from now....that is...if it keeps its promises.
#6MrImpatient35Posted 8/18/2014 4:19:46 PM
I like colorful games, movies, and shows, so I'm likely gonna get SO.
---
HIIT or Tabata is necessary for me