XboxOne is losing to the PS4 and that's ok

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. XboxOne is losing to the PS4 and that's ok
11 months ago#11
If the bully has a change of heart and changes his ways, there's always forgiveness....
---
If a tree falls in a forest and you hear it, but your eyes are closed, how do you know it's not just fifty porcupines sliding down a hill?
11 months ago#12
Xbox One = 10 Million sales

PS4 = 5 Million SHIPPED TO VENDORS

TC, how is Xbox One losing again?
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
11 months ago#13
This is how it goes on this boards
if

xbox outsells ps4
Sales matter Xbox is king eat that ponies!!!!!!!!!!!!

but since

Ps4 outsells xbox

So what if xbox is losing in sales it does not matter
11 months ago#14
redeyes6778 posted...
This is how it goes on this boards
if

xbox outsells ps4
Sales matter Xbox is king eat that ponies!!!!!!!!!!!!

but since

Ps4 outsells xbox

So what if xbox is losing in sales it does not matter

Because it's thrown in our faces daily, and not just one thread but multiple, I just want to have fun if that's ok...
---
>The World Is Yours< *Al Pacino*
11 months ago#15
ave1 posted...
If the bully has a change of heart and changes his ways, there's always forgiveness....

I believe the bully in this case ended up changing his ways, but not his heart. MS still blames the consumer for not excepting their vision, instead of apologizing.

If they said "we were wrong for trying any of that drm/always online/Kinect connected stuff, and we're sorry," I would buy an Xbox one lol.
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
11 months ago#16
The reason XB1 is getting 3rd party games is because those games were already in development before the facts were out and no one anticipated things would turn out the way they did.
Once the next cycle of development begins it's going to be a PS2 vs XBOX scenerio.
11 months ago#17
MicrosoftLover your stats are way off
---
| AMD FX-8350 @ 4.4 ghz | MSI 990FXA-GD65 V2 | EVGA SLI TITANS | 16GB 1866 DDR3 | 850W Corsair | Win8.1 64bit | 3TB HD 256 SSD | Hyper 212 Evo | 4K | PS4|Xbox1
11 months ago#18
Microsoflover this is for you. I wish it was better news but...........

http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/187938-ps4-hits-10-million-units-sold-while-xbox-one-still-sits-at-around-5-million
---
| AMD FX-8350 @ 4.4 ghz | MSI 990FXA-GD65 V2 | EVGA SLI TITANS | 16GB 1866 DDR3 | 850W Corsair | Win8.1 64bit | 3TB HD 256 SSD | Hyper 212 Evo | 4K | PS4|Xbox1
11 months ago#19
Shik_stick posted...
Console war aside, i think it matters to a lot of people because of what MS tried to pull with Xbox One. It really did some damage to their reputation and image since it made them the big bad guy in the industry and pretty much a laughing stock.

I'm not saying that in a petty fanboy way but as a gamer who cares what happens to this industry, like so many more out there. If MS got their way console gaming would be dead within a few years. Add on top of all of that their lying, insulting the fanbase and consumers and blaming it all on us for just "Not understanding their vision" and you have a lot reasons for people to want them to fall flat on their faces.

I am one of those people. MS screwed up and they are still trying to fix things. Because of everything they did i refuse to support them. I voted with my money and went with the PS4, and will continue to do so by NOT purchasing anything with the Xbox brand on it.

So in a way, for a lot of people seeing MS so desperate and losing so badly and then bragging about it or(i'm not one of those people) is like seeing the bully on the playground get his ass kicked and dragged through mud. It's fun to talk about and witness, even if it doesn't really matter in the long run.

*Slow claps*
11 months ago#20
It really doesnt matter. It sold 5 mil in half a year when it was the most expensive console on the market, and they havent even released any of their big heavy hitters yet. Titanfall is a new ip.

MS and the x1 will be just fine. Sony and MS both got pumelled by the wii, and guess what, they both stuck around the entire gen. Same will happen this gen. And dont forget, sony needs the sales way more than than ms ever would. Sony is broke, in deep debt, funding divisions with massive loans they will never pay off, selling other divisions off. Meanwhile, ms is thriving, one of the wealthiest companies on earth, with around 250 bil cash on hand. Even if the x1 only ends up selling 50 mil, thats not bad and they will take that every gen.

I think it goes without saying they will pass the wii u soon so thats not even worth worrying about.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. XboxOne is losing to the PS4 and that's ok

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived