XboxOne is losing to the PS4 and that's ok

#21Dieinafire1Posted 8/18/2014 3:58:57 PM
I personally hope both systems sell over 100 million units
---
| AMD FX-8350 @ 4.4 ghz | MSI 990FXA-GD65 V2 | EVGA SLI TITANS | 16GB 1866 DDR3 | 850W Corsair | Win8.1 64bit | 3TB HD 256 SSD | Hyper 212 Evo | 4K | PS4|Xbox1
#22Garage_ManPosted 8/18/2014 4:04:16 PM
Dieinafire1 posted...
I personally hope both systems sell over 100 million units

I personally wanna wake up with a few million in my account...
#23mokmuudPosted 8/18/2014 4:05:07 PM
I got to say I think Phil Spencer's attitude towards "winning" this gen means better things for us. Competition breeds excellence. The more hey strive to one up each other the more we benefit.
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#24Dieinafire1Posted 8/18/2014 4:08:25 PM
Garage_Man whats your bank account number I will hook you up! Lol
---
| AMD FX-8350 @ 4.4 ghz | MSI 990FXA-GD65 V2 | EVGA SLI TITANS | 16GB 1866 DDR3 | 850W Corsair | Win8.1 64bit | 3TB HD 256 SSD | Hyper 212 Evo | 4K | PS4|Xbox1
#25PSIRobotPosted 8/18/2014 4:54:56 PM
Meanwhile while people are arguing over their prefered piece of plastic...

The executives of Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony are all friends.

Can't we just settle our differences and get along? <3
---
3DS FC: 1934 - 0772 - 8801
#26mokmuudPosted 8/18/2014 5:10:23 PM
PSIRobot posted...
Meanwhile while people are arguing over their prefered piece of plastic...

The executives of Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony are all friends.

Can't we just settle our differences and get along? <3

http://i.imgur.com/pBhegKs.jpg
I agree.
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#27PulpPosted 8/18/2014 5:14:51 PM
Dancouga_Nova posted...
....its still selling well for a second place console....

You mean third place.
---
INTEL 533MHZ PIII 512k/133, ALL-IN-Wonder 128 Pro AGP, 128MB SDRAM, Sound Blaster 32AWE, 47GB Elite SCSI, Win98
#28HeracylostPosted 8/18/2014 5:40:48 PM
dueric posted...
Shik_stick posted...
Console war aside, i think it matters to a lot of people because of what MS tried to pull with Xbox One. It really did some damage to their reputation and image since it made them the big bad guy in the industry and pretty much a laughing stock.

I'm not saying that in a petty fanboy way but as a gamer who cares what happens to this industry, like so many more out there. If MS got their way console gaming would be dead within a few years. Add on top of all of that their lying, insulting the fanbase and consumers and blaming it all on us for just "Not understanding their vision" and you have a lot reasons for people to want them to fall flat on their faces.

I am one of those people. MS screwed up and they are still trying to fix things. Because of everything they did i refuse to support them. I voted with my money and went with the PS4, and will continue to do so by NOT purchasing anything with the Xbox brand on it.

So in a way, for a lot of people seeing MS so desperate and losing so badly and then bragging about it or(i'm not one of those people) is like seeing the bully on the playground get his ass kicked and dragged through mud. It's fun to talk about and witness, even if it doesn't really matter in the long run.

This guy gets it. ^

To 500!

Yup I'm in his boat also.
#29Miiri0Posted 8/18/2014 6:26:33 PM
Shik_stick posted...
Console war aside, i think it matters to a lot of people because of what MS tried to pull with Xbox One. It really did some damage to their reputation and image since it made them the big bad guy in the industry and pretty much a laughing stock.

I'm not saying that in a petty fanboy way but as a gamer who cares what happens to this industry, like so many more out there. If MS got their way console gaming would be dead within a few years. Add on top of all of that their lying, insulting the fanbase and consumers and blaming it all on us for just "Not understanding their vision" and you have a lot reasons for people to want them to fall flat on their faces.

I am one of those people. MS screwed up and they are still trying to fix things. Because of everything they did i refuse to support them. I voted with my money and went with the PS4, and will continue to do so by NOT purchasing anything with the Xbox brand on it.

So in a way, for a lot of people seeing MS so desperate and losing so badly and then bragging about it or(i'm not one of those people) is like seeing the bully on the playground get his ass kicked and dragged through mud. It's fun to talk about and witness, even if it doesn't really matter in the long run.

Sony single handedly save console gaming from Microsoft evil plan. If not for sony, console gaming will have always online requirements, nasty drm, no used game, no sharing games with friends, spycam compulsary mining data every time and selling your information for ads, etc

But some of Microsoft evil plan did success. The most noticeable one is paying for online play. Microsoft is the one who started pushing and populrized this practice to console gaming.

But, even sony did got tainted by Microsoft online gaming approach, again, sony actually also save xbone gamers from Microsoft evil clutches. Ps plus amazing service single handedly force Microsoft to take down ridiculous paywall on live for subscribed games and apps. Live also start giving away games for free solely due to peer pressure from psn amazing perks.

/truth
#30MicrosoftLoverPosted 8/18/2014 6:48:55 PM
Dieinafire1 posted...
MicrosoftLover your stats are way off

Dieinafire1 posted...
Microsoflover this is for you. I wish it was better news but...........

http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/187938-ps4-hits-10-million-units-sold-while-xbox-one-still-sits-at-around-5-million

No, my stats are dead on!

Sony shouldn't have tried to pull what they did back at E3. Now they are so far behind that the Wii U and 3DS has surpassed them.

The Wii fricken U!!! And the 3D fricken S!

Then they tried to fool us with "cleverly" wording that Silent Hill was gonna be an exclusive but it's not.

Sony is the most hated company of them all. And many CEOs at Sony want the gaming section sold or done with. Their billions of dollars isn't doing anything to save their console!
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.