Xbox one preview let's work together.

#1Scoot0428Posted 8/18/2014 2:50:45 PM
I've read several post about people's interested in an invite to become a xbox preview program member.

I would like to start with this is not for request please NO REQUEST, I would like to use this for the people request that were sent in but didn't receive a code. For some reseason people have been over look. I've heard people with 10 years or more wanting over ten days or more and never receiving a code.

We all know that the invites are not guarantee.

I decided to ask people that have received a code by way of invite from a friend please comment. Also we all know that the invites are not guarantee.

1. What setting are you guys using is it a common setting.

I.e. In your setting online the box check that your willing to participate in promotions.

2. Amount of hours played (per day or week) let compare.

3. Gamer score!

With thing like this, maybe people that aren't getting there codes after invites sent may change.

Let's work together I'm one of the people that haven't received a code.( I'm also a member.) Lol
#2Syn_VengeancePosted 8/18/2014 2:59:18 PM
Scoot0428 posted...
I've read several post about people's interested in an invite to become a xbox preview program member.

I would like to start with this is not for request please NO REQUEST, I would like to use this for the people request that were sent in but didn't receive a code. For some reseason people have been over look. I've heard people with 10 years or more wanting over ten days or more and never receiving a code.

We all know that the invites are not guarantee.

I decided to ask people that have received a code by way of invite from a friend please comment. Also we all know that the invites are not guarantee.

1. What setting are you guys using is it a common setting.

I.e. In your setting online the box check that your willing to participate in promotions.

2. Amount of hours played (per day or week) let compare.

3. Gamer score!

With thing like this, maybe people that aren't getting there codes after invites sent may change.

Let's work together I'm one of the people that haven't received a code.( I'm also a member.) Lol

I'm a preview member.

1. I don't remember, can't get online or anything cause of the recent update but my are just the common settings.

2. 4-7 hours a night.

3. 8935
---
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Wolfestein: New Order, Watch_Dogs, Plants vs Zombies, Amazing Spider-Man 2, Counter Strike Source, Left 4 Dead 2
#3Scoot0428(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 3:05:26 PM
Also one thing left out are you in the preview or out the preview.