I'm having trouble installing some DLC packs for Ghosts.

#1Flamingace18Posted 8/18/2014 3:05:19 PM
I'm installing the second map pack right now and have the first one downloaded. The problem is, I can' que the next to download. I'm using Ghosts' in game store to try and prompt the download. Every time I click on the map pack to download, all of them already say I own and season pass is already downloaded, it opens up a message asking if I want to install it since I already own. I say okay and then go to the download screen for Ghosts and only the first two maps and the season pass are there.

Not sure what to do.
---
Oklahoma City Thunder, Texas Rangers, St Louis Rams, and Oklahoma Sooners fan. http://cdn2.sbnation.com/assets/3914361/Russ-Troll_medium.gif
#2bgwilly255Posted 8/18/2014 3:37:52 PM
Your first mistake was buying Ghosts. Your second was giving them more money. But since you clearly are not influenced by other people's opinions and only play games that you like and enjoy, just uninstall the game and DLC, hard boot the system, and reinstall everything.
---
Disabled Vet. USMC-Sgt 0844.
#3zmousePosted 8/18/2014 3:48:30 PM
Have you tried pressing menu on the game when at dashboard. Then go to manage game it should show all of the dlc you own and whether it's installed or not, this is also where you could delete game and dlc if all else fails.