Shouldn't Brock Lesnar go on the cover of WWE 2K15?

#1TheArcadePosted 8/18/2014 4:39:48 PM
If he does he can bring his friend number 16 with him, the number of times Brock Lesnar bodied John Cena at Summerslam, uh-waooooo!!!

Matter of fact they need to put a picture of him German suplexing John Cena on the cover that would be epic.
---
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends
#2duericPosted 8/18/2014 4:41:06 PM
Sure. He just needs to sign a longer term contract.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#3TheArcade(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 4:44:18 PM
dueric posted...
Sure. He just needs to sign a longer term contract.

Dammit!
---
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends
#4BlueBurningAngePosted 8/18/2014 4:54:55 PM
Agreed, maybe if he wasn't such a part-timer they would have considered it. Cenas a good cover though, can always bet on Cena making money. Would have loved to see Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, Roman Reigns or Sting on the cover but hey, i'll take it as is. Just wish theyd show some frickin gameplay though.
#5Mr_KillstreakPosted 8/18/2014 5:00:40 PM
BlueBurningAnge posted...
Agreed, maybe if he wasn't such a part-timer they would have considered it. Cenas a good cover though, can always bet on Cena making money. Would have loved to see Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, Roman Reigns or Sting on the cover but hey, i'll take it as is. Just wish theyd show some frickin gameplay though.

There's a bunch of gameplay on YouTube from Gamescon, it's being played by complete idiots but it gives you a feel of the final product.
#6BlueBurningAngePosted 8/18/2014 5:10:50 PM
Yeah i've seen those idiots XD lol, half of em skip the intros as well....nothing i hate more then when ppl do that ;P
I really wanna see what they've done with the CAW modes this time around.