Controller Play & Charge Kit Question

#1killtacular30Posted 8/18/2014 4:41:43 PM
Does using a play and charge kit over time wear off the finish or make the controller turn pinkish red where it plugs on at?
#2duericPosted 8/18/2014 4:42:19 PM
I'll let you know in a couple years.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#3killtacular30(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 5:35:47 PM
I was wondering because someone was selling there Xbox One and in the picture where you plug on the play and charge kit at to the controller, that area looks pinkish or red and I asked the person about it and he said it was caused by the play and charge kit...
#4Slambo70Posted 8/18/2014 5:38:38 PM
Mine's fine. The guy sounds full of it.
---
"I'm a love machine and I'm ready to plow the fields of exstasy. oh yeah!"-Fable-TLC
#5Cows Go HisssssPosted 8/18/2014 5:45:15 PM
If you try to plug in the micro USB to the top of the controller, but you miss, then it can scratch the top where the USB port is on the controller. I have some scratches near my port because of that.
---
hey foo
hey foo
#6MusuoJoePosted 8/18/2014 5:48:00 PM
I would imagine trying to plug anything and missing the port would result in some sort of defacing...
---
>The World Is Yours< *Al Pacino*
#7killtacular30(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 6:01:18 PM
Well the middle area where you hookup the play a charge kit at, that area is pinkish color or red can't really tell 100% on the color but its like that whole area the finish is wore off... I know with the 360 the play and charge kit cover the whole middle area of the controller but am not sure about the Xbox One, if any one has email PM me with your email and I can email you a picture of it to get your take on it... I just wanted to make sure it wasn't anything serious to worry about... Thanks
#8killtacular30(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 8:29:03 PM
Has anyone else had the middle area where you hookup the play a charge kit at, that area turn or finish wear off to a pinkish or red color...