2015 Exclusives

#11Dev445Posted 8/18/2014 5:57:23 PM
B I'm a huge Halo fan and can't wait for 5. Also QB will be awesome Max Payne+Alen Wake=Awesome. And the Reboot for Tomb Raider was good so I know the new one on next gen systems will be even better.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#12phineasfoolPosted 8/18/2014 6:01:42 PM
The only one I'm looking forward to on PS4 is Uncharted 4. If the Order turns out good I'll play it. I'm looking forward to all 3 on 5 he Xbox as well as Crackdown and especially Scalebound.
---
XBLive - phineasfool
NNID - phineasfool
#13MicrosoftLoverPosted 8/18/2014 6:06:08 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
B.
Quantum Break is the only game I might play out of all of those.

This x10000!

Quantum Break is so cool! It's not linear or anything like the ever so hated TLoU. No! You play as this guy, and he walks and sometimes even RUNS! This dude can run!

You can do things like open windows, the ones the game has already deemed are "openable." And then sometimes you can go through them after opening them!

Then people will spot you, and you'll be able to defend yourself. You can hide behind stuff! It's AMAZING! You can actually hide behind cars, trash cans, and other objects. THEN you can choose to shoot the bad guys with a GUN! You heard correctly with a GUN!

The action isn't like, "BOOM BOOM, DODGE, BOOM, SLICE, EVADE, JUMP, BOOM!" Heck no! It's like, "Hide, pop out, SHOOT, hide, pop out, SHOOT!" OMFG! This is amazing!

Forget Bloodborne, Uncharted 4, and The Order 1886... THIS is the game I want to play! I am an equal opportunity gamer!

QUUUUUUUANTUM BRREEEEAK! YEEEEEAAAAH BAAAABYYYY!
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#14ThierrymonPosted 8/18/2014 6:15:34 PM
Both lists look great and I can't wait to play all of those games. I would pick the ps4 purely because of bloodborne. Dark souls is one of my favourite games of all time so I am really excited for bloodborne.
#15IzraeilPosted 8/18/2014 6:15:50 PM
Quantum break looks so generic after seeing that gamescom demo. I thought it would have some really cool time mechanics where you could slow down certain enemies of your choosing, but all we get is freezing.
Even Prince of Persia did cooler things with time manipulation over a decade ago.
#16ThierrymonPosted 8/18/2014 6:18:03 PM
MicrosoftLover posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
B.

This x10000!

Quantum Break is so cool! It's not linear or anything like the ever so hated TLoU. No! You play as this guy, and he walks and sometimes even RUNS! This dude can run!

You can do things like open windows, the ones the game has already deemed are "openable." And then sometimes you can go through them after opening them!

Then people will spot you, and you'll be able to defend yourself. You can hide behind stuff! It's AMAZING! You can actually hide behind cars, trash cans, and other objects. THEN you can choose to shoot the bad guys with a GUN! You heard correctly with a GUN!

The action isn't like, "BOOM BOOM, DODGE, BOOM, SLICE, EVADE, JUMP, BOOM!" Heck no! It's like, "Hide, pop out, SHOOT, hide, pop out, SHOOT!" OMFG! This is amazing!

Forget Bloodborne, Uncharted 4, and The Order 1886... THIS is the game I want to play! I am an equal opportunity gamer!

Did anyone else read this like the Michael Bay scene from South Park?
#17Apex-PlayerPosted 8/18/2014 6:18:28 PM
Bloodborne could have sold me any console, absolutely any console.
So it's definitely A for me.
---
Unbearable is it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends.
There's a secret song at the center of the world and its sound is like razors through flesh
#18imjustdatnicePosted 8/18/2014 6:20:16 PM
MicrosoftLover posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
B.

This x10000!

Lmao!
---
Now Playing: Dragon's Dogma (DA), MMBN 5 Double Team DS, Tales of Symphonia Chronicles HD, TLOU Remastered
GT:VernalTomcat76 PSN:PhillyAces
#19ACx7Posted 8/18/2014 6:32:35 PM
A

But I own both so I'll enjoy both. :)
---
Wii-U: ACxSeven 3DS: 5455-9878-3366
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin: ACx7
#20lostkiwiPosted 8/18/2014 6:51:53 PM
A, purely due to Bloodborne. There is no game on that list that doesn't interest me though.

If I had to rate them in order of anticipation it would go Bloodborne > Uncharted 4 > Quantum Break = The Order 1886 = Halo 5 = Rise of the Tomb Raider.
---
Find out about PC vs PS4 vs Xbox One vs Wii U games here:
http://rustygamer.wordpress.com/