SO akrham Knight is the last Akrham game?

#1SILENTGHOSTS96Posted 8/18/2014 6:47:28 PM
That kinda sucked I just played through the series and they are awesome I just wish this isnt the last one. Least we get to drive the batmoble I guess...
#2GambitbuzzkillPosted 8/18/2014 6:51:46 PM
So they say but it wouldn't shock me if they made a few more.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#3SILENTGHOSTS96(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 6:54:33 PM
They need to do a Real Batman Orgin game then maybe a joker Orgin game then stop reboot next gen.
#4ExempliGratiaPosted 8/18/2014 6:58:11 PM
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...
They need to do a Real Batman Orgin game then maybe a joker Orgin game then stop reboot next gen.

No no they don't. Let it end with 3 (not counting the cash-in origins because it wasn't rocksteady.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#5SILENTGHOSTS96(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 7:01:17 PM
ExempliGratia posted...
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...

No no they don't. Let it end with 3 (not counting the cash-in origins because it wasn't rocksteady.

You wouldnt want a Real Orgin game? where you train and take on your first villian?
#6ExempliGratiaPosted 8/18/2014 8:30:44 PM
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...

You wouldnt want a Real Orgin game? where you train and take on your first villian?

Nope. I want the 3 that rocksteady made and that's it. No sense beating a horse dead.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#7karvinyereizowtPosted 8/18/2014 10:29:44 PM
I read a ways back that this will be Rocksteady's last batman before they move on to new projects. But I wouldn't count out WB continuing batman games using Arkham Origins developers.

The franchise is a cash cow now, who could blame them. So do I think it will be the last? No. But I can't wait to see what Rocksteady comes up with down the road. Imagine if they got a chance to do Spiderman. A 100% quality spidey game...omg, it still has yet to be done. ;)
---
Do you know the "Sulu Dance?"
#8userfrigginamePosted 8/18/2014 10:55:33 PM
Well, we wouldn't want a vocal minority complaining about a game being done over and over again, would we?
#9HughMyronGainzPosted 8/19/2014 12:36:02 AM
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...

Terrible idea
---
U mirin brah?
#10Jedi454Posted 8/19/2014 12:48:20 AM
Developers and publishers have realised that people that think like silentghost can be easily exploited and they have taken advantage of that this generation with the spam of remastered games.