SO akrham Knight is the last Akrham game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. SO akrham Knight is the last Akrham game?
1 year ago#1
That kinda sucked I just played through the series and they are awesome I just wish this isnt the last one. Least we get to drive the batmoble I guess...
1 year ago#2
So they say but it wouldn't shock me if they made a few more.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
1 year ago#3
They need to do a Real Batman Orgin game then maybe a joker Orgin game then stop reboot next gen.
1 year ago#4
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...
They need to do a Real Batman Orgin game then maybe a joker Orgin game then stop reboot next gen.

No no they don't. Let it end with 3 (not counting the cash-in origins because it wasn't rocksteady.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
1 year ago#5
ExempliGratia posted...
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...

No no they don't. Let it end with 3 (not counting the cash-in origins because it wasn't rocksteady.

You wouldnt want a Real Orgin game? where you train and take on your first villian?
1 year ago#6
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...

You wouldnt want a Real Orgin game? where you train and take on your first villian?

Nope. I want the 3 that rocksteady made and that's it. No sense beating a horse dead.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
1 year ago#7
I read a ways back that this will be Rocksteady's last batman before they move on to new projects. But I wouldn't count out WB continuing batman games using Arkham Origins developers.

The franchise is a cash cow now, who could blame them. So do I think it will be the last? No. But I can't wait to see what Rocksteady comes up with down the road. Imagine if they got a chance to do Spiderman. A 100% quality spidey game...omg, it still has yet to be done. ;)
---
Do you know the "Sulu Dance?"
1 year ago#8
Well, we wouldn't want a vocal minority complaining about a game being done over and over again, would we?
1 year ago#9
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...

Terrible idea
---
U mirin brah?
1 year ago#10
Developers and publishers have realised that people that think like silentghost can be easily exploited and they have taken advantage of that this generation with the spam of remastered games.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. SO akrham Knight is the last Akrham game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived