White Controller

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. White Controller
2 years ago#1
Does anyone know if or when they will be selling the white xbox one controllers?
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
2 years ago#2
Prob at the same time as the console. I know the CoD one is available to preorder

Speaking of. The ps4 blue one that released today looks pretty good. Better than camo ones we get lol
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
2 years ago#3
youngunner2123 posted...
Prob at the same time as the console. I know the CoD one is available to preorder

Speaking of. The ps4 blue one that released today looks pretty good. Better than camo ones we get lol

A polished turd is still a turd. When is someone going to tell Sony most games use the sticks over the dpad this millennium
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online/games>>resolution
2 years ago#4
Look on ebay the day the console is out, there will be loads of brand new white controllers.
2 years ago#5
leelee3105 posted...
youngunner2123 posted...

A polished turd is still a turd. When is someone going to tell Sony most games use the sticks over the dpad this millennium

haha this made me LoL
2 years ago#6
leelee3105 posted...
youngunner2123 posted...

People who play things besides of FPS games find actual use in a dpad, fyi.
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
2 years ago#7
leelee3105 posted...
youngunner2123 posted...

Yup just got a ps4 and by gawd!!!! (Jim Ross voice). Like wearing to right shoes lol
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
2 years ago#8
OpheliaAdenade posted...
leelee3105 posted...
youngunner2123 posted...

Bull crap I beat fallout 3 without touching the dpad once. Gah!!
2 years ago#9
Warsuh posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
leelee3105 posted...
youngunner2123 posted...

Bull crap I beat fallout 3 without touching the dpad once. Gah!!

Good for you.
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
2 years ago#10
Fighting games are the only reason for the dpad.
A.K. 2/14/10 T.C.P.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. White Controller

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived