White Controller

#1TOhasNoRingPosted 8/18/2014 6:53:02 PM
Does anyone know if or when they will be selling the white xbox one controllers?
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#2youngunner2123Posted 8/18/2014 6:57:44 PM
Prob at the same time as the console. I know the CoD one is available to preorder

Speaking of. The ps4 blue one that released today looks pretty good. Better than camo ones we get lol
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#3leelee3105Posted 8/18/2014 7:00:01 PM
youngunner2123 posted...
Prob at the same time as the console. I know the CoD one is available to preorder

Speaking of. The ps4 blue one that released today looks pretty good. Better than camo ones we get lol

A polished turd is still a turd. When is someone going to tell Sony most games use the sticks over the dpad this millennium
---
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online/games>>resolution
#4WarsuhPosted 8/18/2014 7:01:37 PM
Look on ebay the day the console is out, there will be loads of brand new white controllers.
#5destiny1990Posted 8/18/2014 7:02:54 PM
leelee3105 posted...
youngunner2123 posted...

A polished turd is still a turd. When is someone going to tell Sony most games use the sticks over the dpad this millennium

haha this made me LoL
#6OpheliaAdenadePosted 8/18/2014 7:03:10 PM
leelee3105 posted...
youngunner2123 posted...

People who play things besides of FPS games find actual use in a dpad, fyi.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#7youngunner2123Posted 8/18/2014 7:04:09 PM
leelee3105 posted...
youngunner2123 posted...

Yup just got a ps4 and by gawd!!!! (Jim Ross voice). Like wearing to right shoes lol
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#8WarsuhPosted 8/18/2014 7:04:56 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
leelee3105 posted...
youngunner2123 posted...

Bull crap I beat fallout 3 without touching the dpad once. Gah!!
#9OpheliaAdenadePosted 8/18/2014 7:06:45 PM
Warsuh posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
leelee3105 posted...
youngunner2123 posted...

Bull crap I beat fallout 3 without touching the dpad once. Gah!!

Good for you.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#10SmokeMassTreePosted 8/18/2014 7:14:46 PM
Fighting games are the only reason for the dpad.
---
A.K. 2/14/10 T.C.P.