White Controller

#11SignalMyMiseryPosted 8/18/2014 8:16:25 PM
The xbox one's dpad is amazing. What are you talking about? Or the aesometrical sticks? which were made because the use of triggers on the lower part, the thumb rests easier closer to the top. If the xbox's left stick was lower, ther;d be extreme discomfort between your thumb and index finger.
#12DeschainRedPosted 8/18/2014 8:29:14 PM
SignalMyMisery posted...
The xbox one's dpad is amazing. What are you talking about? Or the aesometrical sticks? which were made because the use of triggers on the lower part, the thumb rests easier closer to the top. If the xbox's left stick was lower, ther;d be extreme discomfort between your thumb and index finger.

Yeah the Xbox ones Dpad is much better and the Ps4 analog is much better than there predecessors. PS has always been kinda lazy when comes to controllers, Ps4 is much better this time round but Xbox ones controller still better imho.
#13KryingKetchupPosted 8/18/2014 8:43:39 PM
The analogs were not meant to be a couple. God did not want it that way, yet sony continues to commit blasphemy.
#14leelee3105Posted 8/18/2014 11:51:13 PM
the controller is the only beef I have with Sony consoles. Its like what are they thinking. I guess if its selling its selling though right?
---
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online/games>>resolution
#15OpheliaAdenadePosted 8/19/2014 12:09:56 AM
leelee3105 posted...
the controller is the only beef I have with Sony consoles. Its like what are they thinking. I guess if its selling its selling though right?

It is actually very simple. :v The controller started out without the analog sticks. They were added afterwards as games started to make use of them, but they kept the same basic layout for familiarity.

I don't see how the positioning of the sticks is uncomfortable though. :u Unless the person has really short thumbs. So I imagine it'd be hard for someone suffering from dwarfism or something, but I don't think they'd be able to use an xbox controller any easier. They'd probably need custom ones or something.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#16SmokeMassTreePosted 8/19/2014 4:33:29 AM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
leelee3105 posted...

It is actually very simple. :v The controller started out without the analog sticks. They were added afterwards as games started to make use of them, but they kept the same basic layout for familiarity.

I don't see how the positioning of the sticks is uncomfortable though. :u Unless the person has really short thumbs. So I imagine it'd be hard for someone suffering from dwarfism or something, but I don't think they'd be able to use an xbox controller any easier. They'd probably need custom ones or something.

I am a completely proportioned adult male and I have issues using any ps controller. It just feels awkward. The general size is smaller than I would like it to be, the angle of the backs doesn't promote proper handling, and the buttons on the back (L1&R1) aren't responsive enough for me. I've had this problem with the controllers since ps1. The dpad is wonderful though. My favorite controller is without a doubt the 360. Something about it just feels like they made it specifically for my hands.
---
A.K. 2/14/10 T.C.P.
#17LooksLikeRainPosted 8/19/2014 5:51:22 AM(edited)
OpheliaAdenade posted...
leelee3105 posted...

I have giant hands and the Xbox One controller feels way better than the DS4. I realize the DS4 is a little wider or something, but the actual hand gripping area is smaller and uncomfortable to me. Also, my thumbs touch when I have to bring both analog sticks together. My little brother loves the DS4 though, so it's got something going for it.
---
GT: Frightbeard.