Todays update

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Todays update
1 year ago#1
Does todays update have a friends tab on the dashboard?
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
1 year ago#2
It's strange, I had the friends tab on the dashboard for a while (I'm in the update preview program), but I turned on my XBO today and it's... Gone!
1 year ago#3
Is todays update supposed to have it..? Since I don't.
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
1 year ago#4
Hold both triggers and y ;)
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
1 year ago#5
No, the friends tab is currently only available to a limited group in the preview program.
---
"When you work with your hands, you'll never be rich, but you'll never go hungry." ~ SR3
1 year ago#6
youngunner2123 posted...
Hold both triggers and y ;)

I did that and I still don't have the friends tab... Not sure if that's what you were referring to when you posted this.
---
1 year ago#7
Pizzatarian posted...
No, the friends tab is currently only available to a limited group in the preview program.

Oh... I thought it came along with the update today. Now I just look stupid :(
---
1 year ago#8
Yeah just wait till screen flashes/fades
---
1 year ago#9
TOhasNoRing posted...
Pizzatarian posted...

It's all good. I've seen lots of confusion because of the 1408 and 1409 updates. Plus, like I said, the new tab is not even available to all preview members either. For example, some have the new friends tab, but still have yet to receive the new 1409 update with the new media app.
---
"When you work with your hands, you'll never be rich, but you'll never go hungry." ~ SR3
1 year ago#10
Pizzatarian posted...
TOhasNoRing posted...
Pizzatarian posted...

It's all good. I've seen lots of confusion because of the 1408 and 1409 updates. Plus, like I said, the new tab is not even available to all preview members either. For example, some have the new friends tab, but still have yet to receive the new 1409 update with the new media app.

Oh yup just saw I'm still on 1408 and have friends tab but no media app
---
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Todays update

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived