If you could only get one game this year...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If you could only get one game this year...
1 year ago#11
Halo master chief collection. Sunset overdrive and advanced warfare have close follow ups but..
1 year ago#12
Waiting on the TGS announcement of Bloodborne releasing this holiday.
If that happens it gets my vote.

If not it's likely The Last of Us just because I could play that MP for quite some time without it tiring.
Don't Starve gets an honorable mention though, I will be picking that game up on and off for the rest of my life :)
Unbearable is it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends.
There's a secret song at the center of the world and its sound is like razors through flesh
1 year ago#13
Madden 15

It will probably suck, but I'm hoping it's better than Madden 25. This is the only game I'm getting this year.
Not changing this sig until the Huskers win a National Championship. Started July 2003
1 year ago#14
Destiny. It offers more than just competetive multiplayer. With MMO like aspect, collecting valuable loot or just hanging out with the people on your friendslist.
1 year ago#15
How do you know someone games on a PC? Don't worry, they'll tell you.
1 year ago#16

It has everything that could tie me over until next year when a limit hasn't been applied (:P). Single player, PvE and PvP. Sorted.
Soon to be PlayStation 4 owner.
"So you like the inferior console" - Izanaml
1 year ago#17
Halo colection
PSN: coldmug
xbox live: coldmugg
1 year ago#18
If I could only get one game this year I'd be looking at my finances and trying to figure out why I can't buy more games! As it stands there is no one game this whole year or "desert island" game for me. I have varied and plentiful spatters and I need variety. I'd honestly lose my mind if I could only play one game a whole year! That's sick! What is this, Old Boy where I'm locked in a detainment complex for the whole year to be tortured with one only playing one game every day, hours on end?

You're a sick reason TC... Very sick...

/slightly truthful sarcasm
Death is a dish best served with gravy...
1 year ago#19
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
1 year ago#20
Hover Revolt of Gamers
Not changing this sig until a new Jet Set Radio game or JSRF remakes announced. Started 7/26/2014
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If you could only get one game this year...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived