I like XBOX more...

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I like XBOX more...
9 months ago#1
I have had PS4 for about 2 months, controllers terrible, PSN still bad and the interface looks like a remake of the PS3 one which was bad. I just got a one 2 days ago and so far I'm loving every minute of it. Why would anyone want the ps4 when graphics/performance are equal?
---
"Only real men can cook bacon shirtless" me
9 months ago#2
K
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
9 months ago#3
I'm getting a ps4 later for bloodborne. I know it's dumb just for 1 game but it's my most anticipated title. I've already talked so much of just bringing it to xbox and making everyone's life easier.
9 months ago#4
I'm getting a PS4 next year, got some bills that I got to get out of the way first.. I for go to add, this is not going to go well..
---
>The World Is Yours< *Al Pacino*
(edited by MusuoJoe)
9 months ago#5
The performance isn't equal though. Who told you that? Whoever did lied to you and deserves to slapped with a fish (a CoD specifically). Every single multiplat to date runs worse on the xbone. :v This has been documented extensively.

And if you prefer the windows 8 start screen as a UI for a game console then I don't know what to tell you. I guess we just look for different things in a game console....
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
9 months ago#6
OpheliaAdenade posted...
The performance isn't equal though. Who told you that? Whoever did lied to you and deserves to slapped with a fish (a CoD specifically). Every single multiplat to date runs worse on the xbone. :v This has been documented extensively.

And if you prefer the windows 8 start screen as a UI for a game console then I don't know what to tell you. I guess we just look for different things in a game console....

X1 also has the worst exclusive among the big 3 console maker.

As of 8/16/14

1.) Forza Motorsport 5
Meta: 80
User: 5.5

2.) Dead Rising 3 (Soon to PC)
Meta: 78
User: 6.6

3.) Xbox Fitness
Meta:71
User: 5.7

4.) Power Star Golf
Meta: 65

5.) Kinect Sports Rivals
Meta: 60
User: 4.8

6.) Ryse: Son of Rome (Soon to PC)
User: 5.8

7.) Crimson Dragon
Meta: 56

8.) Fighter Within
Meta: 23
User: 3.0

9.) Killer Instinct
Meta: 73
User: 6.0
---
Viva Mexico!!
9 months ago#7
NintendoKnight9 posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...

As of 8/16/14

1.) Forza Motorsport 5

3.) Xbox Fitness

4.) Power Star Golf

5.) Kinect Sports Rivals

7.) Crimson Dragon

8.) Fighter Within

9.) Killer Instinct

It actually has 3rd parties though. :)
9 months ago#8
SignalMyMisery posted...
NintendoKnight9 posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...

As of 8/16/14

1.) Forza Motorsport 5

3.) Xbox Fitness

4.) Power Star Golf

5.) Kinect Sports Rivals

7.) Crimson Dragon

8.) Fighter Within

9.) Killer Instinct

It actually has 3rd parties though. :)

Performs the worst(again 'sigh') vs the ps4 and PC though.
---
Viva Mexico!!
9 months ago#9
Does it?? Idk man, the graphics are prettyyy freaking amazing and the online service they supply is flawless. But, this may be because I actually own an xbox one.
9 months ago#10
SignalMyMisery posted...
Does it?? Idk man, the graphics are prettyyy freaking amazing and the online service they supply is flawless. But, this may be because I actually own an xbox one.

Yup.
---
Viva Mexico!!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I like XBOX more...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived