I like XBOX more...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I like XBOX more...
1 year ago#31
Dinglesteed posted...
It might perform slightly worse in tech specs, but when playing the game it really isn't noticeable at all unless you are specifically looking at every little bit to try to find imperfections. For those of us who just buy the game and play it like a normal person we don't notice.

I have both systems and honestly can't tell a difference between the multiplats when playing them normally.

^^^This. The difference isn't as big as PS4 gamers are making it out to be. It's barely noticeable at all while playing. Sure, maybe when developers start taking advantage of the PS4's hardware and optimize it properly we'll start to see a little more of a difference but as of yet, I have yet to see anything substantial as people are claiming.

I'm betting we'll only see bigger differences in PS4 exclusives, just like last gen. Mult-platform games will all look reasonably the same with differences being rather minor.
1 year ago#32
I own a PS4 and XB1 and I have to say, although I do like (and probably prefer) the XB1 as an entertainment hub, I prefer my PS4 when it comes to games. Like last gen, I'll buy multiplats for the console which it performs the best on, which up to now has pretty much been the PS4. Last gen, a lot of the time multiplats played better on the 360, so that was my console of choice.

I don't agree regarding the DS4. I have large hands and I never thought I'd find a more comfortable pad than the 360 but I have to say, this time Sony have nailed it, for me anyway. In fact, I actually prefer the DS4 over the XB1 controller this time round.

Each to their own I guess.
---
XBL Headwind PSN Headwindz
1 year ago#33
LorneMaIvo posted...
Anyone who would describe the DS4 as terrible, is just a rabid fanboy. Nothing more.

Not terrible, but just not as good as the X1 or 360, I'm just thankful they saw fit to finally update the design for once in the last 20 years
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
Forza defined the Car Simulator Genre, it was always the highest selling franchise in the genre by a HUGE margin. - Izraeil
1 year ago#34
NintendoKnight9 posted...
astutecollie posted...
Lmao at the derp that only listed current exclusives. Lets see the PS4s as well then... because its atrocious, and the rest of this year all the PS4 has is LBP, and FYI, X1 has sunset overdrive and 4 halo games.

#FAIL

I believe ps4 has 2 exclusive games that are above 80+ so ps4 is more about quality than quantity.

The wiiU?

1.) Super Mario 3D World
Meta: 93
User: 9.0

2.) Mario Kart 8
Meta: 88
User: 9.1

3.) Pikmin 3
Meta: 87
User: 8.6

4.) New Super Mario Bros. U
Meta: 84
User: 8.0

5.) Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Meta: 83
User: 8.9

6.) LEGO City Undercover
Meta: 80
User: 8.1

7.) Pushmo World
Meta: 80
User: 8.4

etc, etc etc

Like I said. When it comes to exclusive games the x1 has the worst.

Dont even throw reviews around here. 3D World was awful. Ask me anything about any level in that game, I know it very well, and its easily the laziest 3D Mario game, lacking charm and everything else that made the other ones great. So reviews are worthless to me.

Mario Kart 8, I was bored of it after a week like the last 4 MK64 clones. Online is useless without stat tracking or leaderboards. You cant even tell you arent playing the AI. Boring.

When NSMB is the 4th best game on your system, its probably no surprise your sales are tracking lower than the dreamcast.
1 year ago#35
DS4 is a good controller. The only real issue I had was the battery life.

I do prefer the XB1 controller though because of the joystick placement.
1 year ago#36
Also the Wii U has a better exclusives catalog than the PS4/XB1 right now but I don't expect the Wii U to have as many total worthwhile games by the end of the year. MS and Sony (and third parties) are both bringing out heavy guns and Nintendo just can't keep up.
11 months ago#37
The DS4 is a superior controller. And this isn't an opinion.Numerous polls, tech sites etc are always in favor of the dS4
---
Born in blood.
The Hurley Bird gets the worm.
11 months ago#38
YoshiMitsurugi posted...
The DS4 is a superior controller. And this isn't an opinion.Numerous polls, tech sites etc are always in favor of the dS4

symmetrical sticks are outdated and horrible so ds4 is the inferior controller

people voted at the polls for george bush for 8 years...yeah no gives a crap about polls and tech sites

if you care so much about what is the most popular, and what the "polls" say, go buy all justin bieber CDs, make NFL you fav sport (at least in USA) basically just adopt all the most popular interest

scum
11 months ago#39
Glad you enjoy your purchase.
---
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!
11 months ago#40
destiny1990 posted...
YoshiMitsurugi posted...

symmetrical sticks are outdated and horrible so ds4 is the inferior controller

people voted at the polls for george bush for 8 years...yeah no gives a crap about polls and tech sites

if you care so much about what is the most popular, and what the "polls" say, go buy all justin bieber CDs, make NFL you fav sport (at least in USA) basically just adopt all the most popular interest

scum

Is there any science behind symmetrical sticks being outdated or worse for your hands? Or do you just assume that putting them catawampus makes them more ergonomic for some reason? Because unless you have really short toe-like thumbs it isn't going to make much difference in actual use. It amounts to you either moving your thumb down to reach the dpad or up.

---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I like XBOX more...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived