Baseball?

• Topic Archived
11 months ago#11
Sony holds no exclusivity to MLB or MLBPA.

In fact, 2K held third party exclusivity to MLB and MLBPA, which stopped EA from making MLB games.

It's just through MLB 2K's continued failures, they decided to abandon it. Any company can now make a baseball game.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
11 months ago#12
suzukimatsui posted...
youngunner2123 posted...
Snickers085 posted...
The Show is made by SCE San Diego Studio. Bringing The Show to X1 is as likely as Forza releasing on PS4. It's not going to happen unfortunately

That's not what he meant. He clearly said "If they lose the exclusivity". Its def not a lifetime contract. Plus I'm sure MLB wants their product in as many consoles and pc's as possible

It's currently the only licensed sport on one platform.

Oh god so many spelling errors lol

The MLB license is not limited to just the show. In the case of 2K the license for them was not worth it since the sales for their baseball 2k series weren't that great to begin with in which they didn't have a reason to renew the license and game

Yeah I see what you mean. I always thought they had an exclusive deal before 2k took over thus making them the sole owners ala EA with madden

I got a ps4 and most likely that will be the game I get till something comes out for it
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
11 months ago#13
youngunner2123 posted...

We are talking video games here right? There are no other actual MLB games on console or PC

Because no one else is making them. They can, but just aren't.
---
11 months ago#14
AwayFromHere posted...
youngunner2123 posted...

We are talking video games here right? There are no other actual MLB games on console or PC

Because no one else is making them. They can, but just aren't.

Yeah I corrected myself. It sucks because I don't have any friends on ps4 so getting it will be for single player only. The season is basically done.

Hopefully it gets a good sale on PSN soon. Or I'll just wait till next years
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
11 months ago#15
It's only $40 on Amazon right now, new.
---

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived