Any one else wish Xbox ONE games launched on Friday?

#21AWarAmp84Posted 8/19/2014 6:05:40 AM
Meh, it's doesn't matter to me. I work Monday to Friday and get paid on Thursday.
---
Not taking Gamefaqs seriously since 2004. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#22streamjumperPosted 8/19/2014 6:24:11 AM
foundryGod posted...
leelee3105 posted...
how did tuesday come about for games/music/movies anyway?

It started so all retailers would be guaranteed to have the item on the same day. Some places get them earlier in the week, some might not be until Monday. My ex worked in retail for a number of years, and that just happens to be one of the few things I picked up.

This, and the fact that getting the items on the shelves earlier in the week maximizes sales for the weekly numbers. So Monday became the day to receive/process new merchandise and Tuesday became the day to get new media up on the shelves.
---
Darwin, set the Wayback Machine...
#23Jaozen86Posted 8/19/2014 9:21:51 AM
it would be nice to have games come out right before the weekend and on the typical day that people actually get paid.
#24McNabFishPosted 8/19/2014 11:53:12 AM
leelee3105 posted...
McNabFish posted...
Not everyone works Monday to Friday. Welcome to the real world.

well thanks for the welcome. more of what i'd call the "real world" works monday to friday than not though. its more of the I work at mcdonalds world that doesnt.

So games come out on Fridays in Europe do they??? LUCKY!

Not at all. I'm sure if the numbers were totalled there would be a vast number that do not work nine to five... Where do you think you buy your food from, serve you in bars.

Crime doesn't stop unfortunately which means I work all hours. But hey if you instantly go to the McDonalds mindset, it says a lot about your attitude.
---
You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.
#25lunchbox2042Posted 8/19/2014 11:58:14 AM
I have Tues-Thurs off so I don't mind them coming out on Tuesday.
#26RybalPosted 8/19/2014 1:33:06 PM
Wait - so if it comes out on Tuesdays, we can't play over the weekend? We can only do that if it comes out on Friday? Even at 3 days old, that's still new by any standard.
---
I HATE seeing incorrect information, regardless of whether it is my preferred system.
PSN: Rybal_81