Thoughts regarding the next Xbox.

#1Iceman83Posted 8/19/2014 12:53:55 AM
With all the criticism regarding the One's power from developers and consumers, I have a feeling the next Xbox will be a beast in terms of power and be BC with Xbox One games.
---
If it bleeds, we can kill it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
#2Apex-PlayerPosted 8/19/2014 1:05:10 AM(edited)
I have a feeling that your feeling is wrong.

Think about it, MS is hoping you think that way.
Then they can put whatever in the console just like this gen,
and know you'll buy it anyway because you were 'sure' they wouldn't make that mistake again.

Look at the broken disc drives you see people complaining about (even IGN had a handful crap out at launch)
Or how these Kinects randomly stop working for no reason.

I bet you were 'sure' after the RRoD that the xboxone would be a solidly built piece of hardware.
Not so much right?

Never give these companies the benefit of the doubt, or it'll bite you every time.

I think both consoles will be BC next gen, hardware isn't unique anymore.
---
Unbearable is it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends.
There's a secret song at the center of the world and its sound is like razors through flesh
#3Iceman83(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2014 5:52:14 AM
Apex-Player posted...
I have a feeling that your feeling is wrong.

Think about it, MS is hoping you think that way.
Then they can put whatever in the console just like this gen,
and know you'll buy it anyway because you were 'sure' they wouldn't make that mistake again.

Look at the broken disc drives you see people complaining about (even IGN had a handful crap out at launch)
Or how these Kinects randomly stop working for no reason.

I bet you were 'sure' after the RRoD that the xboxone would be a solidly built piece of hardware.
Not so much right?

Never give these companies the benefit of the doubt, or it'll bite you every time.

I think both consoles will be BC next gen, hardware isn't unique anymore.

I was positive there would be hardware failures. There are with every system. You have to admit they aren't like they were with the 360.
---
If it bleeds, we can kill it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0