Digital Foundry:Performance Analysis: Diablo 3 at 1080p on Xbox One

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Digital Foundry:Performance Analysis: Diablo 3 at 1080p on Xbox One

User Info: quincy2000a

quincy2000a
2 years ago#1
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-diablo-3-xbox-one-1080p-patch-performance-analysis
Microsoft Xbox One quote from May 2013 "We purposefully did not target the highest end graphics. We targeted it more as a broad entertainment player."

User Info: Exodus_Prime

Exodus_Prime
2 years ago#2
I wonder if you guys just sit there on Google and keep hitting refresh to see what comes up every 10 minutes or so.

---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)

User Info: Xeeh_Bitz

Xeeh_Bitz
2 years ago#3
Exodus_Prime posted...
I wonder if you guys just sit there on Google and keep hitting refresh to see what comes up every 10 minutes or so.

---

I use Faceback to get news feeds from various sites all in one spot, other than that FB is worthless.
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant

User Info: Hvv0l24n9

Hvv0l24n9
2 years ago#4
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...

---

I use Faceback to get news feeds from various sites all in one spot, other than that FB is worthless.

To you and others like you, maybe...
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?

Xeeh_Bitz
2 years ago#5
Hvv0l24n9 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...

---

To you and others like you, maybe...

Yes, I enjoy looking at photos of a person's dinner or to check out how awesome this make up is

*Shrug*
3770K | 780 Ti x 2

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
2 years ago#6
Exodus_Prime posted...

---

10 minutes!? A full 10 minutes between refreshes? That's kids stuff, you need a robo-refresher going ten refresh per second (TRPS for short) if you want to be a baller.

The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin

Xeeh_Bitz
2 years ago#7
Anyway, the performance is not that bad, it does have drops to the low 50s but that's not a huge difference. Then again, it's a Blizzard game which are not that intensive to run.
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
(message deleted)

User Info: LorneMaIvo

LorneMaIvo
2 years ago#9
So basically, in trying to match resolution with the PS4 version, the Xbox One's framerate has now gone completely to tatters while they were able to fix the issue for a butter smooth experience on PS4?

Well, surprise, surprise!

User Info: Exodus_Prime

Exodus_Prime
2 years ago#10
Laylow12 posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...

---

10 minutes!? A full 10 minutes between refreshes? That's kids stuff, you need a robo-refresher going ten refresh per second (TRPS for short) if you want to be a baller.

Do you need to renew after the time trial expires on robo-refresher?

---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Digital Foundry:Performance Analysis: Diablo 3 at 1080p on Xbox One

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived