Digital Foundry:Performance Analysis: Diablo 3 at 1080p on Xbox One

#1quincy2000aPosted 8/19/2014 7:26:40 AM(edited)
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-diablo-3-xbox-one-1080p-patch-performance-analysis
---
Microsoft Xbox One quote from May 2013 "We purposefully did not target the highest end graphics. We targeted it more as a broad entertainment player."
#2Exodus_PrimePosted 8/19/2014 7:29:44 AM
I wonder if you guys just sit there on Google and keep hitting refresh to see what comes up every 10 minutes or so.

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
#3Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/19/2014 7:31:51 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
I wonder if you guys just sit there on Google and keep hitting refresh to see what comes up every 10 minutes or so.

---

I use Faceback to get news feeds from various sites all in one spot, other than that FB is worthless.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#4Hvv0l24n9Posted 8/19/2014 7:34:39 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...

---

I use Faceback to get news feeds from various sites all in one spot, other than that FB is worthless.

To you and others like you, maybe...
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
#5Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/19/2014 7:37:49 AM
Hvv0l24n9 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...

---

To you and others like you, maybe...

Yes, I enjoy looking at photos of a person's dinner or to check out how awesome this make up is

*Shrug*
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#6Laylow12Posted 8/19/2014 7:37:58 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...

---

10 minutes!? A full 10 minutes between refreshes? That's kids stuff, you need a robo-refresher going ten refresh per second (TRPS for short) if you want to be a baller.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#7Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/19/2014 7:39:49 AM
Anyway, the performance is not that bad, it does have drops to the low 50s but that's not a huge difference. Then again, it's a Blizzard game which are not that intensive to run.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#8LorneMaIvoPosted 8/19/2014 7:40:08 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9LorneMaIvoPosted 8/19/2014 7:40:39 AM
So basically, in trying to match resolution with the PS4 version, the Xbox One's framerate has now gone completely to tatters while they were able to fix the issue for a butter smooth experience on PS4?

Well, surprise, surprise!
#10Exodus_PrimePosted 8/19/2014 7:40:51 AM
Laylow12 posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...

---

10 minutes!? A full 10 minutes between refreshes? That's kids stuff, you need a robo-refresher going ten refresh per second (TRPS for short) if you want to be a baller.

Do you need to renew after the time trial expires on robo-refresher?

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)