Metro Redux Review

#1MrImpatient35Posted 8/19/2014 6:54:45 AM
If you're interested in this game like I am, you'll appreciate this review http://canadianonlinegamers.com/review/metro-redux-pc-review-this-just-in-russians-invade-with-the-best-shooter-on-next-gen/

I never got around to playing it on X360, but I heard it was an amazing game. I may just get it this time around. Especially since the gameplay issues on 2033 were completely fixed.
---
HIIT or Tabata is necessary for me
#2zerooo0Posted 8/19/2014 7:26:43 AM
Thanks for the post.

Now to read it. I never got 2033 because I thought the game looked like crap on consoles, and didn't get Last Light due to what I thought was 4A issue with Ranger Mode DLC but that turned out to be a THQ issue...Glad THQ is gone and they are now with Deep Silver. Hopefully Deep Silver wont do that again.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#3zerooo0Posted 8/19/2014 10:28:02 AM
After reading the review I'm excited even more. The setting of the game really sells it for me.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#4SigmaLongshotPosted 8/19/2014 10:42:41 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZQdYBReYUo

According to this link, Gamespot says the game is pretty much balanced and beautiful across the board, with 2033 getting the biggest boost.

I love pneumatic guns, claustrophobic combat and "survival traversal" (I mean, it's somewhere between shooter and survival horror).

The fact they've altered it so you can play CRAZY RESTRICTIVE 2033 version across both games or CINEMATIC RESTRAINED version across them both is quite a great feat.

The final set of quotes that it now feels like one game split into two shouldn't be ignored. Re-excited to replay, as much as I'm in the NO MORE REMASTERS camp. I can make the odd exception....
---
XB1/XB360/Wii U: TotoMimo
Old PS3/PSVita: SigmaLongshot (Stay tuned for PS4 tag!)
#5kennyynnooPosted 8/19/2014 10:51:03 AM
Hmmmm they gave tlou 100 so I can't fully agree with the opinion they have on games. I will still get metro but that 85 might not be accurate based on tlou.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.