What would it take for Microsoft to sell off the gaming division.

#31TheGleamEyesPosted 8/19/2014 4:44:06 PM
Steve Ballmer just left Microsoft's Board of Directors.

And this bit.

In a letter to Nadella that was posted on Microsoft’s website, Ballmer wrote that he would “support and encourage boldness by management in my role as a shareholder in any way I can.

Brendan Barnicle, an analyst at Pacific Crest Securities LLC, said Ballmer’s exit from the board creates room for Nadella to put more of his stamp on Microsoft.

Secret Code?
#32MicrosoftLoverPosted 8/19/2014 4:56:47 PM
dueric posted...
Laylow12 posted...
dueric posted...
Laylow12 posted...
They're already preparing the brand for sale with the closing of divisions and laying off thousands of XBOX employees, imo. These are the things you do before a sale to make the offer look more attractive to buyers, you cut operating costs.

The lack of investment in exclusives is apparently part of the plan as well. I look at it as a good thing though. A competent management team that truly believes in gaming first is best for the gamer.

That's not what you do before selling a company at all.

F***** people online and their bull****.

Really? I have an MBA from one of the finest colleges in America. What are your business credentials?

You should get your money back.

THAT'S RIGHT!

I don't have a degree or anything cause times are tough down here in Alabama.

But what I do have is the ability to attack you ferociously with ridicule, and the argument of, "...There's no educated people on GameFAQS! ...But I'm here!" *Goofey's Ah-yuck!*
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#33Crystyn_7BPosted 8/19/2014 5:00:07 PM
Since when is Laylow so defensive and easily trolled?
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)