It Sounds Like Xbox One Sales Have Reached At Least 5 Million Units

#41kingofjamaicaPosted 8/19/2014 12:59:40 PM
MicrosoftLover posted...
you're just jealous that the Xbox One is catching up.

Xbox One has been consistently selling less units per month than the PS4. You can't catch up to the leader unless you make more progress in a time period than the leader.
---
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.
#42Laylow12Posted 8/19/2014 1:11:02 PM
Enclave posted...
It's surprising how many posts I'm not seeing due to people being on ignore. Least the ignore list appears to be working fantastically.

I remember a couple of days ago I had 7 topics on the main page here blocked. Was quite funny.

Way to go! You're showing em who's boss!

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#43EnclavePosted 8/19/2014 1:13:12 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Enclave posted...
It's surprising how many posts I'm not seeing due to people being on ignore. Least the ignore list appears to be working fantastically.

I remember a couple of days ago I had 7 topics on the main page here blocked. Was quite funny.

I see it more like making GameFAQs a better place by not having to deal with so many idiots.

See, how I decide who goes on ignore? Anybody who uses the terms Pony, Xbot and Nintendrone. Anybody who uses those terms tends to be the worst of the worst when it comes to being fanboys and trolls. Really works fantastically. The system boards have been much better places since I started doing this.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#44DarthUchiha91Posted 8/19/2014 1:29:22 PM
Enclave posted...
Laylow12 posted...
Enclave posted...

I see it more like making GameFAQs a better place by not having to deal with so many idiots.

See, how I decide who goes on ignore? Anybody who uses the terms Pony, Xbot and Nintendrone. Anybody who uses those terms tends to be the worst of the worst when it comes to being fanboys and trolls. Really works fantastically. The system boards have been much better places since I started doing this.

Nice guide. I should start doing this.
---
Nobody likes you, you're ugly and your mother dresses you funny. Now smile, you $%^&ing douche.
#45killtacular30Posted 8/19/2014 1:59:26 PM
Am not sure if Halo will move big numbers or not, being I don't think a lot of people are going buy a Xbox One just because of that one game, being my self I knew the game was coming out but not really much on the console or coming out all that soon I would play, so I ended up buying a used console with a few games cheap...
#46InterzoneMantraPosted 8/19/2014 2:10:11 PM
killtacular30 posted...
Am not sure if Halo will move big numbers or not, being I don't think a lot of people are going buy a Xbox One just because of that one game, being my self I knew the game was coming out but not really much on the console or coming out all that soon I would play, so I ended up buying a used console with a few games cheap...

I'm also very skeptical to see if halo remaster will do some big numbers november considering some big names are also releasing around the same time frame such as cod, asscreed, farcry, and destiny.
#47Xdz89Posted 8/19/2014 2:17:02 PM
InterzoneMantra posted...
killtacular30 posted...

I'm also very skeptical to see if halo remaster will do some big numbers november considering some big names are also releasing around the same time frame such as cod, asscreed, farcry, and destiny.

at least 2 of those games are 2 weeks or more prior to MCC, Destiny comes out in less than a month.

Anyone who thinks that MCC will have little to no impact must have thought TLOU: Remastered didn't move PS4s, too. MCC is a better value than TLOUR and I would be willing to bet money TLOUR had an decent effect on PS4 sales.
---
Every fanboy will find fault with me, and thats ok. - the reasonable gamefaqs user mantra.
3ds fc: 1719-3834-6317 (pm to add please)
#48teeebzPosted 8/19/2014 2:24:37 PM
Lots of people can't stay on topic I see.

When Xbox fanboys bring up ps4, the other trolls use the "please stay on topic," deal.

The originally poster didn't make a comparison or anything, just talking about what might happen with the xbox alone.

Those same trolls that toss out the "please stay on topic, this is the xbox board," compare it to the ps4

But now its alright

Lol
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#49RadarPosted 8/19/2014 2:27:49 PM
So the game that's going to move the new system is a collection of games from the old system?

And instead of making new games, they just took their popular (MP) games that no longer support OMP, and relaunched the servers?

Well, you can count me in, pardner.
---
{missing_var_sig}
#50MetroidFan9999Posted 8/19/2014 2:28:59 PM
teeebz posted...
Lots of people can't stay on topic I see.

When Xbox fanboys bring up ps4, the other trolls use the "please stay on topic," deal.

The originally poster didn't make a comparison or anything, just talking about what might happen with the xbox alone.

Those same trolls that toss out the "please stay on topic, this is the xbox board," compare it to the ps4

But now its alright

Lol

Stay on topic.
---
For a good laugh - http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/