It Sounds Like Xbox One Sales Have Reached At Least 5 Million Units

#51teeebzPosted 8/19/2014 2:29:45 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Enclave posted...
It's surprising how many posts I'm not seeing due to people being on ignore. Least the ignore list appears to be working fantastically.

I remember a couple of days ago I had 7 topics on the main page here blocked. Was quite funny.

Way to go! You're showing em who's boss!

Laylows totally jelly he's not on your ignore list enclave.
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#52teeebzPosted 8/19/2014 2:31:28 PM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
teeebz posted...
Lots of people can't stay on topic I see.

When Xbox fanboys bring up ps4, the other trolls use the "please stay on topic," deal.

The originally poster didn't make a comparison or anything, just talking about what might happen with the xbox alone.

Those same trolls that toss out the "please stay on topic, this is the xbox board," compare it to the ps4

But now its alright

Lol

Stay on topic.

That actually made me lol.

BUT, apparently someone felt a little sting maybe?
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#53MetroidFan9999Posted 8/19/2014 2:34:24 PM
Now that you mention it, a bee did sting me this morning after I swatted it away. Probably my fault, I do smell heavenly.
---
For a good laugh - http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/
#54TheGleamEyesPosted 8/19/2014 2:38:01 PM
Retconn'd lol

[UPDATE] Microsoft has now removed the 5 million figure from its original Xbox Wire blog post.
#55pushoPosted 8/19/2014 2:42:46 PM
TheGleamEyes posted...
Retconn'd lol

[UPDATE] Microsoft has now removed the 5 million figure from its original Xbox Wire blog post.

lol
---
FC: 3539-9446-1640
PSN: Forterus
#56MetroidFan9999Posted 8/19/2014 2:44:19 PM
MS who cares if it's 4.9 million, just round up. It's kewl wit us.
---
For a good laugh - http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/
#57InterzoneMantraPosted 8/19/2014 2:49:09 PM
Xdz89 posted...
InterzoneMantra posted...
killtacular30 posted...
Am not sure if Halo will move big numbers or not, being I don't think a lot of people are going buy a Xbox One just because of that one game, being my self I knew the game was coming out but not really much on the console or coming out all that soon I would play, so I ended up buying a used console with a few games cheap...

I'm also very skeptical to see if halo remaster will do some big numbers november considering some big names are also releasing around the same time frame such as cod, asscreed, farcry, and destiny.

at least 2 of those games are 2 weeks or more prior to MCC, Destiny comes out in less than a month.

Anyone who thinks that MCC will have little to no impact must have thought TLOU: Remastered didn't move PS4s, too. MCC is a better value than TLOUR and I would be willing to bet money TLOUR had an decent effect on PS4 sales.

The last of us remastered sold pretty well, but then again it was released in the summer drought with no competition. MCC will do well, but there's tons of games coming out that same time frame that might hinder it's full potential
#58Bellum_SacrumPosted 8/19/2014 3:00:06 PM
TheGleamEyes posted...
Retconn'd lol

This.

Microsoft is slowly but surely making sure there is not a single person on the internet that has anything good to say about them without being an employee or investor.
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
#59LorneMaIvoPosted 8/19/2014 3:09:40 PM
TheGleamEyes posted...
Retconn'd lol

Looool

So it's not even at 5m after all. Meanwhile Sony is probably up to 11m with the PS4.

That gap is getting sickening. And the PS4 is only getting its heavy artillery from this holiday season onwards. When that happens... oh brother it's going to be a bloodbath!
#60TrueGBPosted 8/19/2014 3:15:05 PM
LorneMaIvo posted...
When that happens... oh brother it's going to be a bloodbath!

Fittingly led by Bloodborne.
---
Future Billionaire