will disc install/load times ever match ps4?

#51bob15xPosted 8/19/2014 5:29:24 PM
Apex-Player posted...
Just because you 'have' a ps4 doesn't mean you bought Injustice.
And if you did why the hell would you downplay the speed that game installs in.

A. Your xbox looks bad in comparison so you lie (fanboy)
B. You have no damn idea so you just pretend you do =)

Either buy Injustice and see for yourself or stop downplaying it for no reason.

Not every game installs that fast, it's the fastest on ps4 i've had, but to act like it's not possible is stupid.
Especially if you own a ps4.

but you said i didnt have a ps4. Guess you admit you are wrong.
Why would I buy injustice?
It is not possible for the ps4 to install 21 gigs in that time, and if that is the case, want to explain why no other game is even remotely that fast? Is every other developer really lazy in using the power of the bluray player?

And you know why you have to install? Because the bluray is too damn slow. If it could do 21 gig in under two minutes there would be no need to install, at that speed you could run off the disk.

you really need help.
#52ScRuiPosted 8/19/2014 5:32:25 PM
Ignore me Fanpups... Yet continue to spew ...

Typical Xbox ONE board...
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#53darkness1018Posted 8/19/2014 6:18:41 PM
bob15x posted...
Apex-Player posted...
Just because you 'have' a ps4 doesn't mean you bought Injustice.
And if you did why the hell would you downplay the speed that game installs in.

A. Your xbox looks bad in comparison so you lie (fanboy)
B. You have no damn idea so you just pretend you do =)

Either buy Injustice and see for yourself or stop downplaying it for no reason.

Not every game installs that fast, it's the fastest on ps4 i've had, but to act like it's not possible is stupid.
Especially if you own a ps4.

but you said i didnt have a ps4. Guess you admit you are wrong.
Why would I buy injustice?
It is not possible for the ps4 to install 21 gigs in that time, and if that is the case, want to explain why no other game is even remotely that fast? Is every other developer really lazy in using the power of the bluray player?

And you know why you have to install? Because the bluray is too damn slow. If it could do 21 gig in under two minutes there would be no need to install, at that speed you could run off the disk.

you really need help.

Wolfenstein: New Order, 49gig install. Done in about 3-4 mins. So it's possible. The progress bar also states fully installed. Dead Rising 3 took like 8-10 mins the 1st time I installed it.
---
PSN: nightwing2099 GT: Gambit1018
Systems I own: PS3, PS4, PSP, PSV, Original Xbox, XB1
#54josh924Posted 8/19/2014 6:30:57 PM
Apex-Player posted...
No.

Food for thought: This company wanted an all digital future.

It's not crazy until you think about how behind the curve they were with their ambition.
- Not designed for speed
- Can't play as you install, on games the ps4 can.
- Just now getting preloading
- No PS Now type program
- No Share Play feature
- Even broke the 360s party chat.

They wanted the future one way, built the machine another and then took a 180 into oblivion.

Just food for thought.

If it wasn't obvious before, its obvious now; you've never even touched an Xbox One console, have you? Because if you have, you'd know that games on the XB1 in fact can be played while they're installing.
---
Only an idiot would regularly post on a board that is dedicated to a console that they don't plan on owning.
#55AtomicMenacePosted 8/19/2014 10:27:20 PM
Explain the logic of Metal Gear Solid 4 loading - then you have my permission to die.
#56BushidoEffect3Posted 8/20/2014 2:45:29 AM
kojimas choice. Now look at other games and developers.
---
http://youtu.be/lyOHNjZ-2qM For each dysfunctional topic:
http://i.minus.com/iGG4wROUf7R06.gif, http://i.minus.com/i9j4npQh4HF2D.gif, http://ow.ly/AbxB4
#57kyncaniPosted 8/20/2014 3:51:57 AM
Now I just leave my Xbox One alone when I'm installing a game.
It can take hours.
I just play on PS4 in the meantime :)
#58UltraPlanetPosted 8/21/2014 3:01:20 PM
Enclave posted...
Phil Spencer says that the Xbone needs to do better on install times so of course GameFAQs posters are of the opinion that there is no issue and it's the users fault instead of Microsofts

Phil Spencer is a blind Sony Pony.
#59Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/21/2014 3:06:50 PM
ScRui posted...
And you guys call yourselves hardcore gamers...

Get better ISPs... Or get better plans...

Hilarious how these fanpups have to go out of their way to make it sound like these 'so-called' slow install and/or download times are the Xbox ONEs fault...

Not one person I know that has the Xbox ONE and/or PS4 (including me) have issues like this...

Just an example:

When I got EA Access, I downloaded BF4, FIFA 14 and Peggle 2 in under 20 mins total... The time ot took me to jump in the shower and get dressed...

Stop making up excuses for your own lack of 2014 gaming necessities...

What in the f*** are you going on about, you're talking about downloading games.

The topic is about installing games from disc
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#60ScRuiPosted 8/21/2014 4:42:35 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
ScRui posted...
And you guys call yourselves hardcore gamers...

Get better ISPs... Or get better plans...

Hilarious how these fanpups have to go out of their way to make it sound like these 'so-called' slow install and/or download times are the Xbox ONEs fault...

Not one person I know that has the Xbox ONE and/or PS4 (including me) have issues like this...

Just an example:

When I got EA Access, I downloaded BF4, FIFA 14 and Peggle 2 in under 20 mins total... The time ot took me to jump in the shower and get dressed...

Stop making up excuses for your own lack of 2014 gaming necessities...

What in the f*** are you going on about, you're talking about downloading games.

The topic is about installing games from disc

I guess you don't know that pretty much every single game that has come out in the passed year has an update patch, that you have to download... usually over a gig...

These patches most likely get downloaded while install process is going on, which in turn would cause his installs to take forever...

don't blame the hardware, for a slow ISP plan and/or company...

BTW Xeeh, your word still doesn't mean S*** until you hold up your word to me... still waiting on that rig build... is finals still going on in August?
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>