will disc install/load times ever match ps4?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. will disc install/load times ever match ps4?
(message deleted)
2 years ago#62
PS4 allows you start a game after a partial install, so technically it's not fully installed yet. Xbox One needs a full intallation to start a game. I'd imagine the full install times aren't that much different.
2 years ago#63
Team_Ninja posted...
PS4 allows you start a game after a partial install, so technically it's not fully installed yet. Xbox One needs a full intallation to start a game. I'd imagine the full install times aren't that much different.

Same feature on the Xbox ONE... you can play before full install on both consoles...
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
2 years ago#64
I'd say anything is possible. You went to the wrong place to ask that question. Just got to wait and see
2 years ago#65
ScRui posted...
Team_Ninja posted...

Same feature on the Xbox ONE... you can play before full install on both consoles...

No. Stop lying.
2 years ago#66
Wow what a troll flopic this is. Salty ponies every where jealous of MCC, and superior Xbox version of Diablo 3.
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online/games>>resolution
2 years ago#67
Team_Ninja posted...
ScRui posted...
Team_Ninja posted...

No. Stop lying.

QFT.

Last time I tried all I got was an error message, the game would just crash.
Now I've just given up playing a game on Xbox One the day I want to install something.

It's not a big issue but it works on Wii U and PS4.
It's just the Xbox One being, well, a Xbox One
2 years ago#68
Long answer: The Xbone has inferior hardware, so no.

Short answer: Hell no.

lol!!!
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.
2 years ago#69
Team_Ninja posted...

WRONG. most X1 titles have play while you install option. i was playing Diablo in the time it took my to take a leak and walk back in the room. 2 minutes tops
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online/games>>resolution
2 years ago#70
I can't speak for X1 but...

My PS4 installed TLOU the other day in less than 3 minutes... I literally started it, went to pee and grab a drink and it was done. After I started it, a patch began downloading... I like not having to install a patch just to install the game. I imagine this helps a bit with install times.
Don't mistake me for a troll, I'm just a nice guy who likes to debate/argue
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. will disc install/load times ever match ps4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived