will disc install/load times ever match ps4?

#61LooksLikeRainPosted 8/21/2014 5:53:54 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#62Team_NinjaPosted 8/21/2014 5:57:19 PM
PS4 allows you start a game after a partial install, so technically it's not fully installed yet. Xbox One needs a full intallation to start a game. I'd imagine the full install times aren't that much different.
#63ScRuiPosted 8/21/2014 5:58:20 PM
Team_Ninja posted...
PS4 allows you start a game after a partial install, so technically it's not fully installed yet. Xbox One needs a full intallation to start a game. I'd imagine the full install times aren't that much different.

Same feature on the Xbox ONE... you can play before full install on both consoles...
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#64AttackOnTitanPosted 8/21/2014 6:08:43 PM
I'd say anything is possible. You went to the wrong place to ask that question. Just got to wait and see
#65Team_NinjaPosted 8/21/2014 6:16:56 PM
ScRui posted...
Team_Ninja posted...

Same feature on the Xbox ONE... you can play before full install on both consoles...

No. Stop lying.
#66leelee3105Posted 8/21/2014 7:16:36 PM
Wow what a troll flopic this is. Salty ponies every where jealous of MCC, and superior Xbox version of Diablo 3.
---
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online/games>>resolution
#67kyncaniPosted 8/22/2014 3:34:39 AM
Team_Ninja posted...
ScRui posted...
Team_Ninja posted...

No. Stop lying.

QFT.

Last time I tried all I got was an error message, the game would just crash.
Now I've just given up playing a game on Xbox One the day I want to install something.

It's not a big issue but it works on Wii U and PS4.
It's just the Xbox One being, well, a Xbox One
#68TheGam3925Posted 8/22/2014 3:45:15 AM
Long answer: The Xbone has inferior hardware, so no.

Short answer: Hell no.

lol!!!
---
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.
#69leelee3105Posted 8/22/2014 3:51:17 AM
Team_Ninja posted...

WRONG. most X1 titles have play while you install option. i was playing Diablo in the time it took my to take a leak and walk back in the room. 2 minutes tops
---
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online/games>>resolution
#70Spetsnaz420Posted 8/22/2014 3:55:57 AM
I can't speak for X1 but...

My PS4 installed TLOU the other day in less than 3 minutes... I literally started it, went to pee and grab a drink and it was done. After I started it, a patch began downloading... I like not having to install a patch just to install the game. I imagine this helps a bit with install times.
---
Don't mistake me for a troll, I'm just a nice guy who likes to debate/argue
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic