What Other Publishers Would You Like to See Offer an EA Access?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What Other Publishers Would You Like to See Offer an EA Access?
1 year ago#1
Obviously it wouldn't be called EA Access.

But I'd pay $30 for Rayman Legends, Assassin's Creed IV and Far Cry (Ubisoft).

Not sure if Activision, Take Two or Square Enix could offer something like this. They don't release that many games.
---
An artist is a creature driven by demons. He dont know why they choose him and hes usually too busy to wonder why.
1 year ago#2
None.
1 year ago#3
redditon4chan posted...
None.
1 year ago#4
dnmt posted...
redditon4chan posted...
None.

---
Unbearable is it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends.
There's a secret song at the center of the world and its sound is like razors through flesh
1 year ago#5
Apex-Player posted...
dnmt posted...
redditon4chan posted...
None.

---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
1 year ago#6
None.
---
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
1 year ago#7
Microsoft.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
1 year ago#8
Ubisoft, it would save me money.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Gears of War 3, Titanfall, Halo 4
1 year ago#9
I'd like to see every publisher in the business offer their own subscription service - each with their own pricing and title availability limits. The whole process of turning on a console should be a meta-game where I don't know how much I'm being charged or which game's availability is about to expire.

I also want to get achievements for when my bank account is overdrawn because I forgot to cancel recurring memberships in 12 different subscription plans.
1 year ago#10
tobydammit posted...
I'd like to see every publisher in the business offer their own subscription service - each with their own pricing and title availability limits. The whole process of turning on a console should be a meta-game where I don't know how much I'm being charged or which game's availability is about to expire.

I also want to get achievements for when my bank account is overdrawn because I forgot to cancel recurring memberships in 12 different subscription plans.

EA Access is a fantastic value. I got 4 games for $7.50 plus whatever games get added in the next 12 months.
---
An artist is a creature driven by demons. He dont know why they choose him and hes usually too busy to wonder why.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What Other Publishers Would You Like to See Offer an EA Access?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived