PS4 sales aren't anything special, Xbox One still the more expensive console

#31SonyPonyTonyPosted 8/19/2014 3:22:37 PM
LorneMaIvo posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...
LorneMaIvo posted...
Add in the fact, TC, that the PS4 is simply better.

At? Because Controller comfort and usability, online and especially games all say different

Yet despite your fanboy opinion, all polls and tech sites agree with me.

The DS4 is a lot more comfortable and superior to the Xbox One controller. Many 360 fans, such as myself, see this new controller as a huge step back.

Nothing about the Xbox One online is superior. That's just a spammed counterpoint with no basis. MS even botched the brilliance of the 360's online, and cross game chat.

Games are about even now; nothing to write home about except Second Son. Up and coming games, I'd easily put PS4 in the lead. But of course, you'll reply with all the PS4's games and a disparaging comment next to them, no doubt.

call it fanboy opinion if that makes it easier then, can't deny the truth. To say the consoles are even on games is laughable, preferences aside look at the lineup for the rest of 2014 and 2015 on PS4, it pales in comparison to X1. The controler and online? Yeah of course you want to believe they're even but all people need to do is actually experience both and the truth there becomes apparent :(
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
Forza defined the Car Simulator Genre, it was always the highest selling franchise in the genre by a HUGE margin. - Izraeil
#32Miiri0Posted 8/19/2014 3:23:39 PM
ChevelIe posted...
Xbox One without Kinect ($399.99) + 1 year of Xbox Live Gold ($59.99) = $460

PlayStation 4 ($399.99) + 1 year of PlayStation Plus ($49.99) = $450

Add another year, the difference becomes even greater and greater.

And people wonder why the PS4 sells more? As long as it has the price advantage OF COURSE the Xbox One will sell less. Let's not even factor in it's TWO WHOLE WEEK head start on the market

YEAH!!! On top of that xbone hardware is inferior to ps4, so it should cost Microsoft less to make One!! More money for Microsoft. Microsoft win!!!!
#33GuiltySoul2005Posted 8/19/2014 3:25:00 PM
destiny1990 posted...
"all poll and tech sites agree with me"

somehow you think that makes it a fact. it is still an OPINION you ignorant fanboy, "oh look at me, a tech site said this thing is better than that, so it must be true!" fanboy sheep whth no ability for independent thinking, your ust have a herd mentality

the DS4 is trash. Light bar, touch pad, and speaker gimmicks? check. laughable symmetrical stick in 2014? check. horrible deformed triggers? check.

PS4 has shiitty exclusives, always was about quantity over quality.

Looool someones jimmies are rustled. Why so mad bro?
---
PSN: Bigboss-x
#34CapwnDPosted 8/19/2014 3:25:34 PM
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...
LorneMaIvo posted...

At? Because Controller comfort and usability, online and especially games all say different

I find ps4 controller to be much better. Online has been more stable. Ps4s exclusive line up interests me more than xb1s. I win?

I prefer the Xbox lineup and I'm pretty sure I like the Xbox One controller more, though I can't say for sure. And online has always been better on XBL.

But hey, that's why I hang out on the Sony boards telling people how much better xbox is.

Oh wait, no. What kind of schmucks would do that?
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#35GuiltySoul2005Posted 8/19/2014 3:27:11 PM
CapwnD posted...
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...
LorneMaIvo posted...

I find ps4 controller to be much better. Online has been more stable. Ps4s exclusive line up interests me more than xb1s. I win?

I prefer the Xbox lineup and I'm pretty sure I like the Xbox One controller more, though I can't say for sure. And online has always been better on XBL.

But hey, that's why I hang out on the Sony boards telling people how much better xbox is.

Sorry mate, didn't realise I couldn't share my opinion or that your opinion was more valid and important than my own. Lesson learned.
---
#36destiny1990Posted 8/19/2014 3:27:52 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#37LorneMaIvoPosted 8/19/2014 3:30:05 PM
destiny1990 posted...

somehow you think that makes it a fact. it is still an OPINION you ignorant fanboy, "oh look at me, a tech site said this thing is better than that, so it must be true!" fanboy sheep whth no ability for independent thinking, your ust have a herd mentality

the DS4 is trash. Light bar, touch pad, and speaker gimmicks? check. laughable symmetrical stick in 2014? check. horrible deformed triggers? check.

PS4 has ******* exclusives, always was about quantity over quality.

Now now, no need to be upset. I was the one pointing out that it's all opinion, it's just that in the PS4's case, it does have the polls, tech sites and crushing sales backing it up :)

DS4 is an amazing piece of kit. Again, agreed upon by tech sites and those in the know when it comes to technology. I'll my own comfort and their validation over the opinions of an Xbox defender any day.

Argue and cry out all you want that the exclusives are terrible or whatever, but there's a reason PS3 was universally agreed upon to have by far the best exclusive library last gen. Of course, being that there was a huge amount, you'll stoop to the quantity over quality argument, because you can't admit that there was just a sheer quantity of quality.

SonyPonyTony posted...
call it fanboy opinion if that makes it easier then, can't deny the truth. To say the consoles are even on games is laughable, preferences aside look at the lineup for the rest of 2014 and 2015 on PS4, it pales in comparison to X1. The controler and online? Yeah of course you want to believe they're even but all people need to do is actually experience both and the truth there becomes apparent :(

Nothing needs to be made easier. You need to cease with this fallacy that Sony fans are on the back foot, need things made, easier, etc. There are currently 10m reasons why it's the complete opposite and Xbox fans that are on the defensive.

I agree. Like all those in the polls and those tech sites who have experienced both, and they all say PS4 is king. 10m are enjoying it all thoroughly right now!

And nope, the PS4 has an amazing line-up of games. You can technically throw in all the superior multiplats, too, since console-wise, PS4 is the place to play them - that's another feather in the cap for PS4.
#38TrickyPonyPosted 8/19/2014 3:30:06 PM
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
CapwnD posted...
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...
LorneMaIvo posted...

Sorry mate, didn't realise I couldn't share my opinion or that your opinion was more valid and important than my own. Lesson learned.

You're welcome to enjoy any console you like. It's all preference. For me the controller and especially the online were a no brainer, that's why I bought an Xbox One, but I've never had a problem with any of my friends liking their Playstation games. PS2 was the console that brought me back into gaming.
#39GuiltySoul2005Posted 8/19/2014 3:30:57 PM
destiny1990 posted...
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
destiny1990 posted...

PS4 has shiitty exclusives, always was about quantity over quality.

Looool someones jimmies are rustled. Why so mad bro?

nope not mad, but it should be a duty to get rid of all the sony trolls on the xbox one board

you dont like xbox? GTFO off the xbox board then. go into your little magical make believe land on the sony boards.

its sickening to see sony fans only purpose to troll this board and put down others 24/7

Oh please, you were so mad you didn't even have the foresight to censor your curse and your post is filled with typos. Let go of the rage, it does you no good.
---
#40GuiltySoul2005Posted 8/19/2014 3:32:47 PM
TrickyPony posted...

You're welcome to enjoy any console you like. It's all preference. For me the controller and especially the online were a no brainer, that's why I bought an Xbox One, but I've never had a problem with any of my friends liking their Playstation games. PS2 was the console that brought me back into gaming.

Wow, an actual rational opinion that hasn't devolved into flaming and trolling, am I on the right board?
---