PS4 sales aren't anything special, Xbox One still the more expensive console

#41Dieinafire1Posted 8/19/2014 4:36:37 PM
PS4 wins if you're a gamer
---
| AMD FX-8350 @ 4.4 ghz | MSI 990FXA-GD65 V2 | EVGA SLI TITANS | 16GB 1866 DDR3 | 850W Corsair | Win8.1 64bit | 3TB HDD 256 SSD | Hyper 212 Evo | 4K | PS4|Xbox1
#42StrongBlackVinePosted 8/19/2014 4:52:13 PM
SonyPonyTony posted...
LorneMaIvo posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...
LorneMaIvo posted...
Add in the fact, TC, that the PS4 is simply better.

At? Because Controller comfort and usability, online and especially games all say different

Yet despite your fanboy opinion, all polls and tech sites agree with me.

The DS4 is a lot more comfortable and superior to the Xbox One controller. Many 360 fans, such as myself, see this new controller as a huge step back.

Nothing about the Xbox One online is superior. That's just a spammed counterpoint with no basis. MS even botched the brilliance of the 360's online, and cross game chat.

Games are about even now; nothing to write home about except Second Son. Up and coming games, I'd easily put PS4 in the lead. But of course, you'll reply with all the PS4's games and a disparaging comment next to them, no doubt.

call it fanboy opinion if that makes it easier then, can't deny the truth. To say the consoles are even on games is laughable, preferences aside look at the lineup for the rest of 2014 and 2015 on PS4, it pales in comparison to X1. The controler and online? Yeah of course you want to believe they're even but all people need to do is actually experience both and the truth there becomes apparent :(

Non-biased consumers disagree. Only delusional Xbox fanboys believe Xbone is a superior console.
---
I'll carry your world, and all your hurt
#43CapwnDPosted 8/19/2014 6:36:54 PM
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
CapwnD posted...
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...
LorneMaIvo posted...
Add in the fact, TC, that the PS4 is simply better.

At? Because Controller comfort and usability, online and especially games all say different

I find ps4 controller to be much better. Online has been more stable. Ps4s exclusive line up interests me more than xb1s. I win?

I prefer the Xbox lineup and I'm pretty sure I like the Xbox One controller more, though I can't say for sure. And online has always been better on XBL.

But hey, that's why I hang out on the Sony boards telling people how much better xbox is.

Oh wait, no. What kind of schmucks would do that?

Sorry mate, didn't realise I couldn't share my opinion or that your opinion was more valid and important than my own. Lesson learned.

huh? I'm confused... did you use the wrong alt or defending the guy who made the original statement in this quote? Why would you have taken offense?
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#44crazyman32Posted 8/19/2014 11:16:28 PM
Chevelle troll topic 0/10.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
[This signature was deleted at the request of PETA.]
#45blablablax17Posted 8/19/2014 11:27:32 PM
TOhasNoRing posted...
Only people without a brain buy xbox live gold.

Fixed.
---
Brought to you by GameFlux
Free GameFAQs app on Google Play!
#46PizzatarianPosted 8/20/2014 12:26:42 AM
ChevelIe posted...
Xbox One without Kinect ($399.99) + 1 year of Xbox Live Gold ($59.99) = $460

PlayStation 4 ($399.99) + 1 year of PlayStation Plus ($49.99) = $450

Add another year, the difference becomes even greater and greater.

And people wonder why the PS4 sells more? As long as it has the price advantage OF COURSE the Xbox One will sell less. Let's not even factor in it's TWO WHOLE WEEK head start on the market

That only takes into account US prices.

In Canada the Xbox One is $399 while the PS4 is $449. Plus, Xbox Live and PS+ are frequently on sale, so you should never have to pay full price for those. For example, my last year of Xbox Live was $38.
---
"When you work with your hands, you'll never be rich, but you'll never go hungry." ~ SR3