I sometimes don't understand Microsoft.

#21dnmtPosted 8/19/2014 3:04:37 PM
Crystyn_7B posted...
dnmt posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...
Gothmogz posted...
Blizzard is known for being anything than lazy.

Blizzard is lazy as ****. They haven't had a single original idea in over a decade, and everything they release these days is a pale imitation of something they did before. If you can't make an isometric hack and slash 1080p and 60 fps even on Xbone or even Wii U, you're lazy or incompetent. I'm being generous in assuming its laziness.

What are you talking about, Blizzard is on the same level as Valve when it comes to polish. It's quite clear Microsoft strong-armed them into upping the res at the cost of game performance.

You weren't at the D3 launch, were you?

They still have to constantly patch Diablo 3 because they can't fix anything w/o breaking a few other things. A few months ago they nerfed demonic vessels by saying they aren't supposed to be chests but vases and that it was a bug, well that Bug was 2 years old then.

That's just one example of how unpolished that game was. Another would be them nerfing an ability and writing into the tooltip that they don't know how to fix it and that players shouldn't use it....

I'll admit I wasn't. It's the one Blizzard franchise I'm not a fan of.. having said that, what you describe does sound pretty terrible.
#22ACx7Posted 8/19/2014 3:54:08 PM
Gothmogz posted...
Blizzard is known for being anything than lazy.

They've definitely been lazy as of late. THe past couple WoW expansions and Vanilla D3 were all extremely lazy releases.

It doesn't take much to run D3 at 1080p on PC. Both consoles should have been able to do it easily.
---
Wii-U: ACxSeven 3DS: 5455-9878-3366
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin: ACx7
#23Gothmogz(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2014 3:55:50 PM
So if they were lazy, how comes that it runs awesome on ps4?

They are not lazy at coding. Do you honestly think they could put more effort and improve it?, I thought that excuse of lazy programmers was a myth.
---
Gamertag: Alehappy
#24StrongBlackVinePosted 8/19/2014 3:57:09 PM
SonyPonyTony posted...
Just glad they improved the performance. Even better than the PS4 which is cool

Had enough of your trolling...
---
I'll carry your world, and all your hurt
#25Crystyn_7BPosted 8/19/2014 4:07:34 PM
Gothmogz posted...
So if they were lazy, how comes that it runs awesome on ps4?

They are not lazy at coding. Do you honestly think they could put more effort and improve it?, I thought that excuse of lazy programmers was a myth.

They are also lazy at coding or a least a bit inapt.

It took weeks to fix an issue of D3 freezing whenever opening the inventory or a friend/clan member got an achievement or signed up.

It also took forever to fix an issue of dropped items not showing up for at least half a minute. I timed it and it once took 60 seconds for an item to appear.
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)