Any football fans that have tried Madden? How is the game?

#21BoomerTheGreat(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2014 12:56:24 PM
I know I was linking Madden 25 with the other games after the one with QB vision.
---
Greatness comes from within
#22Chocobo115Posted 8/20/2014 12:58:31 PM
I thought football fans were mainly interested in FIFA?
---
Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
#23duericPosted 8/20/2014 12:59:32 PM
Chocobo115 posted...

I think this joke is older than the chicken AND the road.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#24BoomerTheGreat(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2014 1:01:21 PM
Chocobo115 posted...

I dont think Soccer even compares in the west.....
---
Greatness comes from within
#25EllesarienPosted 8/20/2014 1:01:56 PM
BoomerTheGreat posted...
dueric posted...
BoomerTheGreat posted...
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
I paid $5 for EA Access and gave Madden a chance. It was okay for the first game but after that I lost interest. I love football (Go Bears!) but I don't like Madden at all. The next NFL game I'll buy will be made by 2K Sports but who knows when or if that will ever happen again.

Madden killed football.

That scares me. I feel like Madden has gone downhill since they removed QB vision. Was there any gameplay differences?

Dude, the cone was the worst feature ever. It was so universally hated.

It was hated because people were using Christian Ponder, JaMarcus Russell and other terrible quaterbacks only to scramble. The QB vision punished those noobs, in which they began to cry. Also Madden has had terrible glitches lately like the Nano Blitz.

It's funny because during loading moments in Madden 25 they talk about past games and they even bring up how "controversial " the Vision Cone was in that version.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#26singhellotakuPosted 8/20/2014 1:04:03 PM
they are good if you understand football from a coaching standpoint, if you don't they are incomprehensible
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
#27duericPosted 8/20/2014 1:05:25 PM
Ellesarien posted...

It's funny because during loading moments in Madden 25 they talk about past games and they even bring up how "controversial " the Vision Cone was in that version.

It killed couch Madden for that year. Here's this "feature" that changes the game completely and you couldn't even use it without trivializing the experience.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#28XebecyyPosted 8/20/2014 1:08:00 PM
Madden has improved since 2010. Enough for some people nope. But Madden 2010 is better than anything 2k ever put out. Many old hard core 2k posters even posted this very thing on the M10 boards. Now has Madden ever down presentation as well as 2k, no. But everything else yes.
#29regsantotomasPosted 8/20/2014 1:08:50 PM
Madden 15 should be demo-able tomorrow for EA Access, yes?
---
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything - Mark Twain
#30kennyynnooPosted 8/20/2014 1:12:13 PM
regsantotomas posted...
Madden 15 should be demo-able tomorrow for EA Access, yes?

Yeah, technically midnight tonight if it's that precise.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.