Xbox One= Casual, PS4= Hardcore, Wii U= Family

#31LK_MASTER_GAMERPosted 8/19/2014 5:35:59 PM
Xbox One= Fanboys, PS4=Real Gamers, Wii U=...Either you're lost, or you're Sakurai....and your body is Reggie
---
Sometimes I can`t see the value in fighting...There`s no profit in the enemies here, It`s a waste of time!
#32TrueGBPosted 8/19/2014 5:41:28 PM
werkz_destroyz posted...
X1 = play with friends and socialize.have a great time

Ps4 = play solo without friends become depressed and turn to medication

What if all my friends own PS4's?
---
Future Billionaire
#33nickizgr8Posted 8/19/2014 5:45:47 PM
LK_MASTER_GAMER posted...
Xbox One= Fanboys, PS4=Real Gamers, Wii U=...Either you're lost, or you're Sakurai....and your body is Reggie

How anyone who games on a console can be called a real gamer is beyond me.

A real gamer would be for one someone who owns a PC with probably a Wii U. The Wii U is in a section of it's own. It's gets the most exclusive games that are totally different to the norm on the other platforms.

PC gets most of the games in terms of Xbone VS PS4 VS PC. Most of the "exclusive" games that are released are rarely ever exclusive to that console. Sometimes releasing on both console and PC day one (Titanfall) Or being timed (Ryse)

Not only do we get the most games we get the best looking games. EG Star Citizen, even in alpha this game looks super sexy. And we have ENTIRE genres exclusive to PC. The entire RTS Genre. The Simulation Genre. The MMO Genre (barring one or two exceptions). I can also play games from 30+ years ago with little to no problem.

So really you miss out on maybe a few exclusives but those are usually just pew pew exclusives. If anything a "real" gamer owns a good PC but also owns at least 1 of the main consoles Wii or PS4 or Xbox and probably plans on buying another one later on. Like I own a PC and a PS4 (haven't played on PS4 in 7 months) but I'm planning on buying a Wii U later on.
---
Brothers and Sisters are sworn enemies Like PC Gamers and Xbox Gamers, or PC Gamers and Sony Gamers, Or PC Gamers and PC Gamers, Damn PC Gamers ruined PC gaming
#34eastofeastsidePosted 8/19/2014 5:46:43 PM
MicrosoftLover posted...
eastofeastside posted...
PS4 = teens trying to be edgy and cool.

YEAH!

Old dudes living with mom so totally own those teens!

Well adjusted people that don't make troll accounts dedicated to rival game companies.
#35Crystyn_7BPosted 8/19/2014 5:47:22 PM
Yi Long posted...

-Snip-

Grow up.

Why so selective, with that comment you'd have to quote pretty much every comment in this thread.
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)
#36RCW29Posted 8/19/2014 5:48:56 PM
eastofeastside posted...
MicrosoftLover posted...
eastofeastside posted...
PS4 = teens trying to be edgy and cool.

YEAH!

Old dudes living with mom so totally own those teens!

Well adjusted people that don't make troll accounts dedicated to rival game companies.

And yet you troll. You just burned yourself kid.
#37Sith JediPosted 8/19/2014 5:50:20 PM
PS4: Casual. More casual titles. Users base their fun on graphics and the reassurance of the number of people who picked the same piece of plastic as them.

XB1: Hardcore. Less casual titles. Users base their fun on gameplay and features and don't need the reassurance of sales.

Wii U: Family.

PC: Real gamers.

Am I doin it rite?
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#38slyman19Posted 8/19/2014 5:52:27 PM
No console is "hardcore" anymore.
#39Syn_VengeancePosted 8/19/2014 5:53:57 PM
How about, who gives a f***?

Almost everyone in this thread needs to grow up.
---
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Wolfestein: New Order, Watch_Dogs, Plants vs Zombies, Amazing Spider-Man 2, Counter Strike Source, Left 4 Dead 2
#40IzicialPosted 8/19/2014 5:54:41 PM
PC = The solution to all console problems
---
Check out my SL 1 playthrough of Dark Souls II on my channel Izzy Games.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL19gU5IpjVkl-9LtY2ASx8ouTspMrGfN_