It's OFFICIAL - No EASHL or OTP for NHL 15 at Launch!

#21madgreg666Posted 8/20/2014 8:17:01 AM
Wow it's not like they change much year to year. It seems like the only thing they add is different glitch goals.... They're telling me they couldn't fit that lol? With no plans to patch it in, it seems like pure laziness to me, or the ultimate HUT cash-grab. Watch the pack costs double. It could also be some weird marketing tactic, just to test how much backlash they can handle, or how much they could charge to add it later? Either way WAY TO BREAK UP THE BAND EA.
---
VW [Oo==oO] VW --------- PS3, X360, Xbox, PS2, PSX, DC, N64, GEN, NES, CV
Currently Ripping: Dark Souls, GTA Online, Farming Simulator, Skyrim
#22BobbyCrougarPosted 8/20/2014 1:09:46 PM
That sucks, was my main reason to get back into hockey. Well at least there is FIFA to look forward to.
---
Soon we will all have to make the choice between what is right and what is easy
#23elchris79Posted 8/20/2014 1:20:25 PM
I'm not being obnoxious, or trolling, But I'd love to know if hockey games are still good? The last one I played was NHL 94, and I loved it. Are the new games just as much fun. I but Madden once every 3 years, and FIFA/PES every 3 as well, so I definitely have space for new sports game.
#24DJ break beats(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2014 1:39:40 PM
elchris79 posted...
I'm not being obnoxious, or trolling, But I'd love to know if hockey games are still good? The last one I played was NHL 94, and I loved it. Are the new games just as much fun. I but Madden once every 3 years, and FIFA/PES every 3 as well, so I definitely have space for new sports game.

Yes they are very good especially with online team play 6 v 6 position locked games with the right people.

Sadly this mode will be missing at launch but they will add in OTP which is similar. If you like the sport of Hockey then I would say this is a great game. It's come a long way since 94 with online mechanics and RPG elements of creating your own player and bringing them up through the ranks.

EASHL is one of if not the best online game modes I've ever played and I've been around for a VERY long time.
---
"Are you going to bark all day, little doggie, or are you going to bite?" - Mr. Blonde from Reservoir Dogs.
#25BTM4444Posted 8/22/2014 5:20:46 PM
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
BTM4444 posted...
My friends are all huge nhl fans and play 14 all the time on 360. Most of them have x1's and wanted me to get 15 on xbox one so we can all play it. This would be my first nhl game.

Does this mean we won't be able to play together? I just don't know anything about the game.

You can play 1v1 against each other. You can't play as a team.

Wow well EA has lost a sale from me. That was the only reason I was gonna get the game
---
No one cares what your PC specs are.
#26CharocksPosted 8/22/2014 6:11:15 PM
Welcome to the club guys! We have refreshments over there next to the sign-in sheet.

You shouldn't be surprised that EA plans on delivering less content because that is what they do; f*** over us consumers. There IS a reason they won worst company in America twice.
---
Former Xbox Fan - A Flying Ewok
Official Arrow in the Knee of the Skyrim board (360)