i dont mind ea, ubisoft, activision, bethesda, and other 'publishers' access

#1sexbonePosted 8/19/2014 4:38:54 PM
as long as we still have a choice to buy games outside those services in the future
pretty please ...
---
sexbox one by micro&soft : always on, connected,and watching.Doesn't do 180.voice coms: sexbox turn on, sexbox watch AV, sexbox my home.Yes, i'm a sexboner.
#2thegamer00Posted 8/19/2014 5:11:39 PM
I don't mind it either. Everything is optional. And these services will be competing against each other all on Xbox One. I spend at least 500 a year on games. If EA, Ubi and Activision each have 30 year subscription that's 90 bucks to play all their games thats at least 6 months old. Or you can choose just one publisher if it has the games you like or none at all. You can continue to buy games you have in the past.
#3sexbone(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2014 6:26:05 PM
agreed
just like kinect, we need options
---
sexbox one by micro&soft : always on, connected,and watching.Doesn't do 180.voice coms: sexbox turn on, sexbox watch AV, sexbox my home.Yes, i'm a sexboner.
#4RaukuePosted 8/19/2014 8:07:39 PM
Until they start taking away content or features that were once free, now put into those services to give it a sense of value. How long until "you can only access this DLC if you subscribe to our service"? Or even online for that matter? Sounds extreme but... give it time. If people buy into this they will take it as far as they can get away with it... much like anything else bad with gaming these days. Just take it so far until enough people backlash.
---
I enjoy open world/sandbox games.
#5HorridhalPosted 8/19/2014 8:10:36 PM
Until they start taking away content or features that were once free, now put into those services to give it a sense of value.

This.

Publishers like EA have proven time and again that they cannot be trusted with this sort of autonomy.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#6AzaneAzerPosted 8/19/2014 8:14:27 PM(edited)
Demos are already a "service" for subscribing, we've already lost something free to EA, when they charged for the FIFA demo before and said "oops, we accidentally set a price point on a demo" it was testing reactions to more scumbagging.

Selling your soul to EA because they promise the world, is a very stupid thing.
#7sexbone(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2014 8:39:47 PM
AzaneAzer posted...
Demos are already a "service" for subscribing, we've already lost something free to EA, when they charged for the FIFA demo before and said "oops, we accidentally set a price point on a demo" it was testing reactions to more scumbagging.

Selling your soul to EA because they promise the world, is a very stupid thing.

uh, we pay for a full game, not for demos lol
---
#8thedeerzordPosted 8/19/2014 9:19:56 PM
I'm alright with it if EA or Ubisoft does it. But not others.

The only EA game that I play and plan on only playing is Battlefield. I have no intention into purchasing Ubisoft games. And I don't see Bethesda making a Publishers access at all. Not with the few amount of games they create each year or so.

Activision won't do it. Know one is going to pay yearly fund just to play every single Call of Duty(which is what Activision is known for)
---
Anyone who thinks The Last of Us is horrible obviously has no soul